Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

1/6/2018: 8th Annual Holiday Party Trail BBQ Gift Exc., Cookie Contest, near Scottsdale, AZ EZ-Mod

I just recently signed up for this club! I would like to attend the annual party on 1/6/2018! I don't know how to sign up!!!

It's as easy as posting that you want to go, I'll add you to the roster.

Please sign me up. I'll bring napkins, plates, and cutlery. Thanks.

we'll bring a desert
Wayne, bringing your Cherokee this time?

I added some stuff to the pot luck list to help peeps figure out something to bring. I broke 'buns' up into hamburger buns and hotdog buns because we need lots, so more than one person should bring them. If you want to bring some buns post up, and we'll figure out how many each person should bring closer to the date.

I also added tomatoes, onions & lettuce if somebody wants to do that, and we can always use more condiments, side salads and chips.

We need lots of tables...

Don't forget to bring homemade cookies for the contest, and everybody be prepared to EAT SOME COOKIES and vote! ;)

I added some stuff to the pot luck list to help peeps figure out something to bring. I broke 'buns' up into hamburger buns and hotdog buns because we need lots, so more than one person should bring them. If you want to bring some buns post up, and we'll figure out how many each person should bring closer to the date.

I also added tomatoes, onions & lettuce if somebody wants to do that, and we can always use more condiments, side salads and chips.

We need lots of tables...

Don't forget to bring homemade cookies for the contest, and everybody be prepared to EAT SOME COOKIES and vote! ;)

Good idea. I always end up taking about 400 buns home with me.

Diane, any guess as to how many soda's to bring?

Diane, any guess as to how many soda's to bring?

Right now I'm roughly estimating 40 people will be there, and I think three 12 packs would be enough since there will be water also.

count me in for 2. We'll bring the Hot Dog Rolls unless you need something else.