Forgot your password?
Offroad Passport, July 24, 2017 in Trip & Event Planning/Sign-up
The Jeep will not be repaired in time, so please remove me from the list.
Sadly, we are going to have to drop out of this one.
Sorry you all can't go - you will be missed.
UPDATE About camping vs. getting rooms: we thought it over and realized we don't want to split up the group, so we're ALL camping. So the meet up time remains the same, and we'll see you guys there. Bring warm clothes and sleeping gear, and please bring firewood if you have room.
I'm still good 2 go.
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
Please remove me from the attendee list. Thanks.
Here's a weird twist - G and I woke up SICK this morning! Flu sick; fever, aches, cough, etc.
We still want to go - so let's see how we feel in the morning. But if we're too sick to go, does anybody volunteer to lead on Saturday (we will send you the tracks file and we can talk)? Theksmith is planning to arrive Sunday morning, and he can lead the rest of the way.
The other alternative if we're still sick is to postpone this one, which I hate to do when people have the time off from work (like me).
What are your thoughts gang?
Are the tracks in gpx format?
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.