Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/14 - 9/16/2018: LAST Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Well if this is the last one, then I"m really glad that we're signed up to go!!

smiles, ladybug

Since I was at the first one, I HAVE to come to the last one.

Sign me up!

I’ve never been there so, at least I can say I will have.

Two weeks off of work and was heading up there anyway.

Sign me up if no one objects.

Hi Everyone,

FYI, year before last we got the biggest space at the campground, and yet we were pretty crowded, especially the tent campers. So this year we reserved 2 spaces (big one and middle one). Obviously it cost quite a bit more, but going by last year's attendance, we should at least break even.

The reason we offer a discount on prepayment is so we can gauge attendance and space requirements, and to be sure we can cover the costs. We have until Aug 30th to cancel the extra site, and we're over halfway to breaking even, but we're not quite there yet.

If you're for sure going, and you'd like to have more space between campers, I ask that you commit to it by prepaying for camping before Aug 30.

Thank you for listening. :)

Money sent for myself and Vicci. Can't wait for this trip!

Hi Diane,

Check should arrive by the 23rd.

Best regards,

Hi

Sent check today confirm 2 attendees and a trailer

Kevin

paid via paypal, 1 person / tent camping, thanks

I'll be bringing a bunch of Offroad Passport apparel to The Cinders to hand out as prizes and also for sale. We have a variety of sizes and colors now! Hit me up if you want to purchase some ORP swag!

Cinders Special!!

Shirts: $15 (+ $2 for XXL or XXXL)

Hats: $20

7MLDzlkN8ULrzKnn2W7CGhVVcomh6KgF8BF8Hk8-hmt0HccyUhB0-bnGMIEPSNxKjfTdYwttIYy0UKau2hS3OIWr60sgefnikZECaDK5wOLfMKIFeT4W3PyRTRo7__rVTdz2wCRLIaFsYI_u5fZnFsuDath1nWlt1Odp3tRxeYJMquB0jS-XjcGD5PnwgrSZ0Kga9cmhcEhQyFl4PzaQrLAwFzF2NkRyopwoRaTJo1RY9bSPRD0F3J7iG_TsIEd1y54b2m31Gio74QTNO3jONjYTaNoDtgbjmYsEtrFXXHtagNyRypoXNAVingKj0L5vQEqXlCR_6FMRwEpHX-qxeJMyVZ1FyRfMhEstbypUAeNsHzrPpmdOB5aq__pdxmB0VI6ZJgHKyQQWbOsP4GHyYzbO5JlNaUbFRTAetQ9IudOBjcHcBjOuZQhtzMzMEm08yzUtmNNysu2L9zaEmNZCGFTMgAkdhCmahQji9pdZLMb_5l3UWqwM_Oa2qlsyOdWtIa5gHFlcm_omFjNH466FcdImJnlrP8GvujslFHmBWqnyEiP1h6PXK57whAIUNCBnOMQ1aWJFWeXkM2vmZtnCtHfK6wMVof9lhVHFO4mT7AXelZd-mFrew-PZppZWPcBvTyT_bRBY_k8ef1HoSx2urA4_e_N6v3NF-y5E=w1521-h855-no

Photo credit: Sarah aka kaspily. :)