Sign in to follow this  
Offroad Passport

9/14 - 9/16/2018: LAST Annual Cinders Event: Near Flagstaff, AZ: 4x4 Moderate: Improved Campground

Check out the new hats we'll have available at The Cinders!!!!!

_ipk_fWDZd6h4uBxJPKbd3PO4A8oe8rN3JQr-LNQD3-brBPLjLE5aSfnvqlSTaAHHiy-8gd4Nt77R1anLkfDrJdZtcjecK11nDT9jvZTdWSNJ3xu1O77UrjGTFr4i7E-umYheQND27zMydYN8Fj2bXSK9M3_8TqT-K0S5j03OK-AXSllhbl73J0PXxcH_Ly21wVtHtxNCceCzcNTOCEyrS_65sEU5plWwaRAzo8DWE641gvmhZv-fV-dJRKijBQa6wtC5t3rxf7OfFYRT4IMXy1LRGWIYzZx7KL800mTNaC65KhsOLQaP9nDVwUQZM7nGKMsdDBfp124Jjv8HkDgQk9uTYcTFi03T0Q6u5JGBks4rin5YS0fvYbrGCimip4RkV1QNIfiQBuN4zeTxrB3OjOWN0QPfKof0mchxF73fpNBPSpOWDHTQDmD-555M9_s-uscbMI5YjauTsfX-eD8msq_dDv3ziYpLUZdQ0m7aBardKbDilINMvOj8DLnzml8JSMK3ygHWyTm8nVunmgdbMcVCPvcKDkBDuhkgUU5Hr_judJ5wBavK__s-SvtBBGuTXCt9ftlK3yIv8pTvasOGqS-bxBM2tcu3bu8IOCBy-XvcRSPZ34aqkDBGAAk_pZEoOiwEtYmKtsrcfZIz-pq1X1-jROSe1QKzsBPkf2_Tog8X75Yrw0atqRO1g=s500

Hey ya’ll! This will be our first time at one of the Off-road Passport events, so thanks for having us! The family is excited!

Had a question on the salsa contest - any particular rules? For example - do we have to make it on site or do we just bring some we made from home? Etc...

Hey ya’ll! This will be our first time at one of the Off-road Passport events, so thanks for having us! The family is excited!

Had a question on the salsa contest - any particular rules? For example - do we have to make it on site or do we just bring some we made from home? Etc...

you can bring it from home, i think the only rule is you have to make it yourself - no store-bought salsa!

Diane, are we only doing "best overall" this year? or are we still giving awards for hottest and best alternative salsa?

You make the salsa at home and bring it.

you can bring it from home, i think the only rule is you have to make it yourself - no store-bought salsa!

Diane, are we only doing "best overall" this year? or are we still giving awards for hottest and best alternative salsa?

Awesome - thank you! Looking forward to it!

1 award for the BEST salsa there. :cool:

Hi, Mike,

This is dougnsue, we are new to the group and to 4wheeling. We are friends with Ob1Jeeper & Ladybug w/ RV [steve and Karen]. Have not been to where you are going but would love to join your adventure Friday morning. We live in Prescott, an easy 2 hr drive north. I have a stock 2000 Grand Cherokee, with new Cooper Adventurer A/T tires. Not knowing the route you are taking out of Flag to Mt Elden or to Locklet Meadows, you'll need to determine if my Jeep can handle the route/terrain.

Thanks, Doug

Riddler will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

-Doyle and Ann Marie

Hi, Mike,

This is dougnsue, we are new to the group and to 4wheeling. We are friends with Ob1Jeeper & Ladybug w/ RV [steve and Karen]. Have not been to where you are going but would love to join your adventure Friday morning. We live in Prescott, an easy 2 hr drive north. I have a stock 2000 Grand Cherokee, with new Cooper Adventurer A/T tires. Not knowing the route you are taking out of Flag to Mt Elden or to Locklet Meadows, you'll need to determine if my Jeep can handle the route/terrain.

Thanks, Doug

Hi, just FYI, I copied this post to the separate thread that Mike started about the trail ride Friday. Click here to go to that thread: https://offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?p=51422#post51422

I didn't want him to miss it! Have fun ya'll!

Russ and I will be there coming up Friday night. See you guys then. We will pay when we get there.

Russ and Shannon Mullen