dzJeepChic

Technician Pool Changeover Warning

Got this email from HamTestOnline.com, the company I used when I studied for my ham test. I'm not getting paid to promote them, but their system sure worked well for me and it's not expensive. If you've been studying, you only have til the end of June to sit for the exam, or else you'll have to start over! :eek!:

Technician Pool Changeover Warning!

CAUTION: A brand new Technician question pool will go into effect on July 1, 2018!

Recommendation: Study the current Technician question pool, and take your exam by June 30, 2018!

If you've always wanted your ham radio license, now is the time! Maybe you’ve already put in some study time and are almost ready to pass your exam? Don’t waste your study efforts — get it done before the changeover. Otherwise, you'll have to start over with a new question pool!

Great news! You have plenty of time to study the current question pool and pass your Technician exam by June 30th, before the new pool goes into effect!

Depending on your knowledge and memory, you'll need about 10 hours of study (yes, that’s all!). You could study over this weekend and be ready to pass the Technician exam on Monday morning! Or, you could study daily for an hour per day, and pass ten days from now. Licensed, just like that!

If you’re not already subscribed to our Technician course, just log in and click “Purchase”. It’s just $24.95, and our 100% money-back guarantee makes it a no-brainer — you pass the exam or get a full refund! It's the fastest and easiest way to get ready to pass your exam.

What if life interrupts, and you're not ready in time? No worries! Your Technician subscription automatically includes the courses for both the expiring and new question pools.