dzJeepChic

Creampuff - G & D's TJ Rubicon

We're super stoked to introduce Clifford's newly adopted baby brother! So far these 2 are playing nice, Clifford even moved over a smidge. 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler Rubicon w/ 65,000 miles.

Jeep specs: 5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor long arm suspension, 5:13 gears, new 35" BFG MTs on new black steel wheels, front and rear Toys by Troy bumpers and swing out tire carrier, 52" light bar w/ fancy colors, 15" light bar, rock lights controlled by a phone app that change colors, flash, etc., a killer stereo with a big sub woofer in the back. Super clean for a 12 year old TJ!

Really don't know if we're keeping all the lights and such. We haven't driven it much yet because we need to get the drive shafts balanced.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3793&stc=1&d=1534172550

39108287_10216589764559522_8495894307369123840_n.jpg

Edited by dzJeepChic

Wow, that thing was barely ever driven. Looks really clean!

great find - congrats guys!

Congratulations Zalmans!

Modifications? So far I see custom front bumper, stadium lighting and mud terrains of the 35" variety..

Cool Beans... Looking forward to the thread about it's upcoming alterations (AKA: "G & D family adoption process")... ;)

Sweet!! She's very pretty!! What's her name?

smiles, ladybug

Sweet!! She's very pretty!! What's her name?

smiles, ladybug

Interesting that you should ask; we have no idea. Nothing has come to us as yet. :eek:

more photos please!

also, name suggestions:

Casper or Ghost

Blanca (white in spanish)

Number9 (Ricky-Bobby was really Number8)

Congratulations Zalmans!

Modifications? So far I see custom front bumper, stadium lighting and mud terrains of the 35" variety..

I updated the first post with the info, but here it is:

Jeep specs: 5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor long arm suspension, 5:13 gears, new 35" BFG MTs on new black steel wheels, front and rear Toys by Troy bumpers and swing out tire carrier, 52" light bar w/ fancy colors, 15" light bar, rock lights controlled by a phone app that change colors, flash, etc., a killer stereo with a big sub woofer in the back. Super clean for a 12 year old TJ!

Really don't know if we're keeping all the lights and such. We haven't driven it much yet because we need to get the drive shafts balanced.

I haven't had any opportunities to take more or better pictures; we haven't even driven it anywhere yet, because G is correcting some driveline vibrations first and foremost. Here's a couple more from behind so at least you can see the wheels, top, etc. Maybe I'm a little partial, but I think it's a damn good-looking rig. :D:cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3828&stc=1&d=1534812998

attachment.php?attachmentid=3827&stc=1&d=1534812989

39628788_10216647360119375_530485107379666944_n.jpg

39737183_10216647359199352_881786717495885824_n.jpg