Offroad Passport

1/5/2019: 9th Annual Holiday Party Trail Ride BBQ Gift Exchange Cookie Contest: near Fountain Hills,

We're in! Looking forward to it!

We would love to join. This will be our first outing with the Offroad Passport group. Myself + 2.

Thx, Kurt T.

We would love to join. This will be our first outing with the Offroad Passport group. Myself + 2.

Thx, Kurt T.

Great! It will be nice to meet you guys. Added you to the list...

We'll be there. Pinky Promise :)

Anyone happen to have a map from the meet up location to the spot the event will occur at? Since I am coming from Show Low that morning, wouldn't make sense to drive the extra ways down to Baja just to drive back up 87

Anyone happen to have a map from the meet up location to the spot the event will occur at? Since I am coming from Show Low that morning, wouldn't make sense to drive the extra ways down to Baja just to drive back up 87

As you're coming south on the Beeline, you'll turn right, right after you pass mile marker 208, into the Mesquite Wash staging area. We'll be hard to miss... ;)MAP HERE

Please sign us up (Dave and Eileen)!

DandE81

I see no one has signed up for the potluck yet. We will bring a 7 layer dip and chips. We will also bring a table.