theksmith

Automatic Tire Air-Up to a Pre-Set PSI

I like the 4 tire setup and i’m definitely stealing it, I don’t have OBA (yet), but I can still use the 4 tire setup on what I got now.

Do you run 30psi on the street? Is that because of the bigger tires? I just got the oil changed and they aired the tires up to 40-41 and I haven’t gotten to airing them down to 37-38 where I normally keep it, but just wondering if I should be going lower.

I like the 4 tire setup and i’m definitely stealing it, I don’t have OBA (yet), but I can still use the 4 tire setup on what I got now.

Do you run 30psi on the street? Is that because of the bigger tires? I just got the oil changed and they aired the tires up to 40-41 and I haven’t gotten to airing them down to 37-38 where I normally keep it, but just wondering if I should be going lower.

the big mud-terrains often have really stiff sidewalls and so you need to run fairly low pressures even on the street to keep the ride comfortable. 30 PSI is about where mine wear evenly across the tread still and the ride isn't too bad.