dzJeepChic

YouTube Favorites [Random Videos]

I finally completed my short horror film, Writer's Block. No bad words, not a lot of gore, buy you may not want to watch it at work (it is horror after all). Let me know what you think.

Stellar footage of the worlds highest uninterrupted waterfall at 3200' - Salto Angel in Venezuela.

You might have already seen this but just in case here's that big alligator on a golf course that's been going around lately. He's a big one!

You might have already seen this but just in case here's that big alligator on a golf course that's been going around lately. He's a big one!

Dinosaurs are still roaming the Earth! :eek:

Here's a little trail footage from our friends Poison Spyder Customs filmed at our upcoming adventure destination, Big Bear CA. Can't wait! Are you going?

P.S. I asked on their youtube what trail this is, I'll let you know what they say. :cool:

active-denial-system-chart.jpg

This ends different that I thought it would...

Jeep flipping over backwards with spare tire carrier falling off & dog flopping out the back was just too much!

G recognizes that obstacle I mentioned at Corral Canyon is on Bronco Peak. Here's a bunch of pictures from the trip CLICK HERE Fun times for sure!