GRUNT

No Headlights or Front Sidemarkers

She runs! The rear axle and everything are good to go. The brakes are bled. And she purrs like a kitten... The issue I have now is the headlights are not working, nor are the front side marker lights on the fenders. I checked the maxi fuse in the under hood fuse box/power center and it was still good. Any thoughts to help me troubleshoot? I have a small voltmeter, and I hope to use it tomorrow when I get home from work. Not really sure how to use it but it's always been a tool in my toolbox. I need the headlights to work because I want to get it emission tested on my lunch break, but when I leave for work in the morning it is dark. Hahaha. If I can get the emissions done Friday I can get her tagged and make the holiday run on Saturday.

call me, i'll come over and help you troubleshoot.

Do you have power at the Headlight switch? If not, you probably didn't hook up the fuse link at the starter/battery connection.

Got the lights going tonight It appears to be A possible issue with the multipurpose switch in the steering column. I was actually in the middle of getting a multimeter lesson, via text, from OB1 when they came to life... Must have been the Force.