Offroad Passport

9/13 - 9/15/2019: The Event Formerly Known as the Cinders 10th Annual, Dry Camp, RV OK, Salsa, Games

So sorry but I won’t be able to make it. I have to go pick something up in northern CA now.  I’m making a big camping road trip with my dogs out of it though - San Fran, Napa, Lake Tahoe & down through Yosemite, Alabama Hills and out Death Valley . I leave today. Hopefully I can make your next camping trip!

@dulcym Safe travels lady!! catch you on the next one!

Once again Murphy has stepped in to change my plans. I was looking forward to finally getting to meet everyone but the alternator and battery in my XJ went out on me. With the current workload I have at work there is no way to get it back and running in time for the trip. Sorry gang, looks like i get to plan for the next one. 

Jason 

• Sad 2

Hey everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. 

Remember your salsa! You wouldn't believe how many times we've heard about 'fresh salsa left on the kitchen counter'! 🤢

If you have not already sent it, please bring your Fundraiser Donation to camp.

We'll have ORP Swag on SALE and there will be a 50/50 Raffle, so bring a few extra $$!

Please print out, fill out, and bring an Offroad Passport Waiver & Emergency Contact 

Safe travels, see you there!!!

On 9/10/2019 at 7:03 AM, dzJeepChic said:

I updated the 'How You Can Help' section of the first post:

How you can help out:

• Bring your corn hole or other lawn games to play at camp.
  • We could use some tables, trash bags, and easy-ups to use for salsa contest, gathering, etc. If you have extra please bring!
  • Familiarize yourself with Offroad Passport's Pet Policy

We can bring bags/corn hole, and horseshoes 

• Love 1

If you still have your bandanna from last year's Navigator game, please bring it! We have 7 new ones left, might not be enough if a lot of folks want to play. 

Where is the "where are we now" link to the Spot location? Cant find it on new site. 

@Bradywgn71 Adventure / Where are we now? / Click on your spot icon: https://offroadpassport.com/adventures/where-are-we-now.html/

Bradywgn's SPOT Check-in MAP/ This is where the event will be:

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0Co9kBLjd97tNbm0Ay7gMajqcF3SdHOdm&fbclid=IwAR0tPT1psSDxM8AupUrDiDZ51DQ0qRvT6RY-8UUMmyflkA_-gaFZ1FjmqTE

Edited by dzJeepChic
  • Like 1

Good first night. Coordinates are 34.4262295, -111.4021467

Bring a jacket is was chilly. Great group area.

Nice! We should be up with the trailer around 5pm-ish. Super excited to see you guys!