Offroad Passport

9/13 - 9/15/2019: The Event Formerly Known as the Cinders 10th Annual, Dry Camp, RV OK, Salsa, Games

@Robert WOW!! We wondered why you didn't show up, guess you were busy!

@4x4tographer the drone footage is awesome! I'm very impressed. Thank you for putting that together and posting it here!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 4x4tographer said:

Really professional looking and sounding.  I was right there today on my way home from the Cinders. Found the figure eight thing but couldn't find  the way up on those cinder piles. Stupid me didn't pay close enough attention I guess. 10 days off finishes on Saturday.

• Thanks 1

I (finally) started a picture thread for the event, please post your pictures there.  I can't figure out how to move your picture link and drone footage posts @Bradywgn71 & @4x4tographer. Will you re-post yours there?  Grazi!!

19 minutes ago, dzJeepChic said:

I (finally) started a picture thread for the event, please post your pictures there.  I can't figure out how to move your picture link and drone footage posts @Bradywgn71 & @4x4tographer. Will you re-post yours there?  Grazi!!

@dzJeepChic, i managed to get those posts moved into the photos thread. however it keeps them in the order they were originally posted - i can't find any way to re-order them, oh well!

• Thanks 1