Offroad Passport

9/13 - 9/15/2019: The Event Formerly Known as the Cinders 10th Annual, Dry Camp, RV OK, Salsa, Games

Unfortunately due to family circumstances, I won't be able to attend.

Unfortunately due to family circumstances, I won't be able to attend.

Sorry to hear about it, thank you for letting us know.

Is anyone aware of an RV dump station near the site? This will be our first camper trailer experience, so trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row a little early. :D

Is anyone aware of an RV dump station near the site? This will be our first camper trailer experience, so trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row a little early. :D

Not real close, it depends on which way you are going when you leave. If you don't mind a short detour, there is a dump station in Happy Jack ($15). Also, There are 2 places in the Camp Verde area, Trails End RV park ($15) and possibly a new RV Park that will be open by the end of August. They may provide dump service. The Shell Station in Camp Verde by I-17 supposedly has it, never have used it. We live in Cornville, but use the free dump service at the Giant Station in Cottonwood.

gas station in the home depot parking lot at the north end of payson has a dump

Yay now I have something to do, I'll be there.

Sign me up. Got to work on the 15th but I can leave early or turn in a floating holiday at work. Got to make one event.:)

What fun and games can you expect at this year's event, you ask? Back by popular demand, we're going to set up the Navigator Game again this year!! Grab a partner and do your best to make it through the course the fastest! The speediest duo wins a set of Offroad Passport t-shirts!!

9Yite6LTqdCI842ZuHQIwqCGvhQydnsYcpbnWvgEkW9rhD13LRpFde4jrzHuFFrH5wAARHSTPCPUXVSKHVlH3uaP0tmWtG2AD0CRKQxoIDFvHLdsIo8A-PKsenpo56gfJXGHA2jvM3oqoQyYyUDenwimuVwCZt8pe9t6L8jAfH42nq5lgJMdM9mNGJjSqIN4B-ydwZtxKF7qdDevIqC_Wv7fTapPsY7-54Kgk05p-IAa6eFSqwgyPq5oqZe2o-ZfQfGXoE1XssfnpxeJuRYdvChmDTJCArwAyKGkmY7G4cqRVhGGiySYQeYI-brdaiRzgeUUznD4mB3Xjz9kT6GZM1w9bNRJ2MVqLUpXyLCy3xZIe98MSn37KrTkjMGhv9lRJE3pvJm4anH-6xGPNsYfCw_-I8CmW7u_P6gUxT7oXMR_-kmWOChP_bGt5d_1KEiMFt6oCMMQoKqDC87HGNu_9V_LBP7GoDMaUVxhy2r_aEtbGb4mn7i5PPLM7GMYQpQv9Vf4Ah4VSmAd2f-UCEA0YOf8sZS54IEtQQgKOpdQvq1cUvzxjUQbd3ieVSCJidPd1OYysE_3P8VfBRsy35MSgdogCocir-lCQFTpj8zqZX_nf8OPbKq8b5Ab65gyB8OWoZnI3YqgFVwfNW2ALv6kUkGw9r_83y1wPnR2VowlbjmkkWUpFl15itiPEozFe07Sz7isSAssyzqaCtH2GSysAaax3A=s650

New this year: put on your thinking caps for the Offroad Passport 10 Year Anniversary Trivia Game!!! The 2 people who know the most answers will each win a Offroad Passport t-shirt! If you think this is a dumb idea, be glad I didn't choose this! :P

campfire-songs.jpg

And if you guys just can't get enough games, I've got another one on stand-by called Tent Erection! :eek:

It involves the fastest team setting up a tent, so get your minds out of the gutter, guys! :D

You have us down as Green JKr. However, we are Ghostrider and still plan on attending. Just wanted to point that out so we don’t loose our place. Hopefully, we will be pulling a pop up trailer.

You have us down as Green JKr. However, we are Ghostrider and still plan on attending. Just wanted to point that out so we don’t loose our place. Hopefully, we will be pulling a pop up trailer.

Fixed it. Sorry...