ChrisD

March Madness 2019, Kingman, AZ, 4x4 Difficult, 2019(03/14 - 2019/03/18

From the mall-crawlin’ folks, who brought you March Madness and Rocktoberfest in 2018:

MARCH MADNESS 2019

is five of the Kingman area’s most difficult runs in five days.

21994333_1302953969833589_6344169546441061966_o.jpg

Kingman-Homecourt-08032019-35646162_1544010295727954_5265109792946388992_o.jpg

Kingman-Homecourt-08032019-IMG_0639.jpg

We’ll start with Homecourt, one of the oldest rock crawling trails in the Kingman area, which completely changed after the last big floods there.

Day 2, will find us near Golden Valley on Secret Pass, a very scenic trail with a lot of obstacles, which can be bypassed or not.

Day 3, is Serendipity. A run in the foothills of the Hualapai Mountains. with its challenging gatekeeper.

Day 4, we will be running the Sleeping Princess trail, including the Bob Miller Extension and Hells Half Mile.

Day 5, will be the famous Moss Wash trail. We are running the ‘Hard Way’. On the way in, we will pass the Mansion.

March Madness stickers will be available to all participants with trail stickers for every vehicle that completes a trail.

Meet at the Powerhouse Visitor Center in Kingman at 9 a.m. each day and convoy to the trailhead.

Five days of grade 4 to 7 trails and obstacles.

Assigned spotters will be available.

REQUIREMENTS: 33-inch tires or larger, high clearance, front and rear lockers, winch, recovery points, roll bar, cage or hardtop, fire extinguisher – none of the preceding will be waived. Must be willing to accept body and/or mechanical damage. Must register and submit a signed waiver.

Registration can be done at Offroaddance.com. Anybody, who was running with us March Madness 2018 or Rocktoberfest 2018 doesn't need to register, but it would be nice, if everybody, who wants to join, would post here in this thread.

The number of run registrants will be limited.

Pre- and post-run events will be held at Black Bridge Brewery in downtown Kingman.

Sponsored by:

OffRoadDance.com,

OffRoadPassport

Rocks And Wheels

Black Bridge Brewery

We are in. :D

We are in. :D

Very cool !!

count me in!

count me in!

Excellent !

just booked my hotel. i'm coming up Friday evening and will run the trails with you all on Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

just booked my hotel. i'm coming up Friday evening and will run the trails with you all on Saturday, Sunday & Monday.

Great. Which hotel are you staying ?

i'll be at the Ramada: https://goo.gl/maps/Xeg8wre4ecJ2

Ok, cool. That's not too far away from my motel. I am in the BW Wayfarer´s Inn.

I'm getting pretty pumped. Already started packing. G went over Clifford today and started stacking spares and tool kits in the garage.