ChrisD

March Madness 2019, Kingman, AZ, 4x4 Difficult, 2019(03/14 - 2019/03/18

I'm getting pretty pumped. Already started packing. G went over Clifford today and started stacking spares and tool kits in the garage.

:D

See you in Kingman !

i hope all this crazy wind is at least drying out the trails so we won't be slippin' and slidin' quite as bad ;)

Bring some warm clothes! There's an evening get together at a bar downtown on Sat. (I think, but we can confirm). So bring something warm to wear to that if you want to go, it'll be outside in the patio area. Safe travels, see you up there!

i'm still sick but feeling a tiny bit better each day - still planning on being at the trail meet-up Saturday morning... not sure about any extracurricular activities for me though :(

i hope all this crazy wind is at least drying out the trails so we won't be slippin' and slidin' quite as bad ;)

I ran yesterday Twister with a buddy and everything was try on the trail.

We just got home from 4 days of March Madness. Made it home tired and dirty, and that includes Clifford. He did awesome though; survived the gauntlet of Kingman trails with only minor scrapes and bumps. Picture thread coming s00n!