theksmith

2/3/19 This Sunday: Lake Pleasant to Boulders OHV Exploratory: Moderate 4x4

PCiiyjB8TQee2888VstKzIewWezP1msEeD140fmheZ5HcO4TQfA_ibRMoY-OoPPL1WYI_UN1MPWVQs5tb-J-AMFPKPu-oDVa3T_lwgAdpZ6uvCmEqdZy9GBC7d8mwl-ucsJ34_pc8kMstC6NuocAEFXMnmQZFC6I2PWpbwLVfMOK6SgybLrkCjjFw0n0jqk--DmV8h9gcvFglAnKk0NXSiAHn8bM3YBqH0H2HxT_z6Cslw4aSgw19eO0fv3iCgogMXCDEV40e_FCpzVaIOFHcri1i0tR17L2CA6VvtjDPnIvq2JGXDalAziRahYZjtMRrC8YxNWwLZteShIzgHONUL8PtN8AF-IYfng_93M1o7rx054TP18pM4XFqJanP-vlMG-t5vhfwiKn1eGxC26WIWaZY3wwhF1RNrgFLKfM3bkjbpKEQS1ra7k9lsCNIyLNkrYiPRHHtWisC4tGMgPfeSAikzBc-ZUqQPAlOP0m4a-WmXlGjIFGJ2Nf4p4rfTvN4YR0IaOCLG-Vbty-CvBeqY1GuYS_3GXeZ3U7yW8ioc3iqYLoHVr9Oia0vG1jadn8M2LtZSZirlUispVLM6GVqoPvEvnNSo5xCX94OmhyFtZJEE5nsi3ipHihvcw38cyL65v2Sg9DB0gwpm4hzas57pFd066DU9Zbg0a56ShkIcUJro2wLbwYbQUGwKfgUc7syeJyKK8evhWtf3OM1J09vIf0=s800

last minute day run for those that don't care about the Superbowl so much...

What:

a few of us are going to explore potential routes between Castle Hot Springs Rd / Lake Pleasant and the Boulders OHV area. this is an
exploratory run
and may involve turning the group around several times! we should be done by mid-afternoon - it's not that large of an area.

Requirements:

the specific route i want to try involves mild rock-crawling so you need to have at least good skid plates on anything important, rock-rails, aggressive tires, and tow points.

some lift and oversize tires are recommended, though a stock Rubicon would probably be ok.

bring a chair,
a lunch
, and plenty of water/drinks/snacks.

When/Where:

2/3/2019 - Superbowl Sunday -
8:00AM

McDonald's / Safeway parking lot on Carefree Hwy, just east of I-17
Click here for map...

Attending:

limited to 5 rigs total

1. theksmith (leading)

2. Bradywgn71 & Kaspily

3. GreenJKr

4. gearhead

5. CAVU2

I'm down for this. thanks

Spot for me ?

I'm down for this. thanks

Spot for me ?

you guys are in!

FYI - the run is still on even though it's supposed to rain. the trail should be mostly sand and rocks (i.e. not worried too much about mud).

Let me know if this link works ...

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/li8EpUTCQOKgC-HvPflz8w.gOvCrsRh-njamjzvxv0rCG

Note, my phone messed up and the photos are 90 degrees off, sorry. So is the view. Anyone know how to resolve

The link opens to the album no problem.

On the 90 degrees, unless there's a photo editor in the amazon photo album where you can change them right side up. Or I think you can edit them in windows photos (or similar desktop photo editor) to go right side up, and then re-send to amazon photos. Hope that helps.