theksmith

2/23/2019: Log Corral Trail near Fountain Hills, AZ (new theksmith bday run): moderate/difficult 4x4

Looking forward to it, hope sycamore creek is passable to get to the log corral trail head.

i have no idea if Log Corral will be passable or even open. the 87 is closed right now at Bush Hwy because of all the snow in Sunflower but it should be open again by tonight according to the officer and ADOT guys i spoke with there. the entrance to the trails at the main Sycamore Creek area is still open currently at least.

so if you show up, bring your lunch and an open mind... we'll attempt Log Corral and if that doesn't work out we'll find something else to do!

be sure to check this thread before you head out in the morning. if i hear that Tonto has closed the whole NF then we'll cancel, but otherwise i'll see the adventurous ones tomorrow!

Thanks for the update, see everyone at the gas station. Lots of fun trails in the area.

Please sign me up for this. See you tomorrow @ 9.

Please sign me up for this. See you tomorrow @ 9.

we got ya!

see you all in a few hours!

Looking forward to it

change of plans heading north to try to find some snow on the red rocks... Kristoffer, enjoy your birthday!

thank you all for coming out, i had a great time even though we couldn't get very far!