Sign in to follow this  
RichardYabut

New Guy here -

Hello -

New member here from Goodyear, AZ. Sold all of our quads/side by side as I got tired of getting dirty and eating dusty food - plus I'm getting old need the A/C and heat :D

Replaced our rides with a 2010 Jeep JKU and a 2004 WJ.

Got the JK just 2 weeks ago and already did a few easy shake down runs at Harquahala peak and Bellmont Mountain just to see if anything falls off. So far so good.

Previous owner of the JK already installed bumpers, and a 2" lift. We installed a 2" lift on the WJ.

Mostly just my son and I that ride out, rare occasions that the wife & daughter keeps us company.

Apparently, I joined this forum back in 2012 - I have no memory of it. lol

Hope to join a trail ride soon!

Richard

welcome (back) to the site! hope to catch you on a run soon!

Hiya and :welcome:! Glad to have you on board, and hope to see you out on the trail.

Welcome (or welcome back... which-ever it is) ... ;)

Welcome

Thanks all!

I see there's a premium membership thing to let me in the secret rooms lol! Sweet!

Now to figure out where that premium membership sign up is..

Thanks all!

I see there's a premium membership thing to let me in the secret rooms lol! Sweet!

Now to figure out where that premium membership sign up is..

lol, the main benefit for Premium Club is being able to attend any of the club-only trips!

...but yes, besides the club's trip planning/sign-up area, you do also unlock the "club news/talk" and "secret room" sub-forums.

if you decide you do want to upgrade, you can get to the Paid Upgrades page in the User Control Panel here...

thanks!

Welcome Richard, from another member from Goodyear.

lol, the main benefit for Premium Club is being able to attend any of the club-only trips!

...but yes, besides the club's trip planning/sign-up area, you do also unlock the "club news/talk" and "secret room" sub-forums.

if you decide you do want to upgrade, you can get to the Paid Upgrades page in the User Control Panel here...

thanks!

Thanks! I found it last night and signed up!

I think it takes paypal a few days for the e-check to come through, until then, i'll be waiting for someone to give me the keys to the secret rooms! But yes, am interested in joining the club runs. My son is busy with Church on weekends (drummer) - so we usually go together on his off days. Safer to go riding with at least more than 1 ride but at least if I join the club runs, he doesn't have to keep his old man company lol

Welcome Richard, from another member from Goodyear.

Hello!!! Nice new ride you got there!