Karen & I just arrived in Moab for a week of wheeling with friends from around the country... Meeting the group @ the Diner for breakfast in the AM, where we'll decide what's on the agenda for day one... Will try to update & post a few pics as the week progresses... ;)

Sweet! Have a blast you guys!

you crazy kids have a great week playing on the rocks!

Have fun!

You deserve a break;)

Hope you have a great time! We will miss you on the Sand Hollow trip!

Hope you have a great time! We will miss you on the Sand Hollow trip!
Thanks Chris,

We were looking forward to going directly from here to Sand Hollow, but a newly announced wedding of my Hollywood-based nephew, has altered our plans. Gotta keep peace in the family... :P

Am now looking forward to hearing and reading about all the fun we'll be missing... Safe travels & have fun to the whole ORP group going... ;)

Have been trying to add a few pics of the Moab fun the past two nights... But can't seem to get the site to accept them... Everytime I try, the site link locks up, and won't come back online, unless I shut down, and sign back in (which works most of the time...).

Suppose I'll have to see if Karen's Windows system link will work, as my Apple IOS/safari seems to have issues connecting to the site... Especially if I want to try to add pics...

Anyway, the trip is going pretty smoothly... Not a ton of carnage as yet, and the weather has been GREAT... :D

How did it go?

How did it go?
We had an ABSOLUTE BLAST Grunt... Still unable to add pics, but am now busy as a cat on a hot tin roof doing the finishing touches on the barn, and moving stuff in from my long-suffering days of renting storage spaces... ;)

Steve, if you need help moving stuff give me a call