Ladybug

Jeep Friends are the Bestest!

Shout out to JohnPa and Curly!! Both of these friends drove all the way to Wickenburg to help Steve unload his storage units into our new barn. This was especially thankful to me, as I am still 'laid up' from this foot surgery.

THANKS so much John and Tim! and Devon for showing me how to do some crafting while they were here!!

You guys are special!

smiles and love, ladybug

:good:

That's awesome!!!

nice work guys!

I love our Jeeple. :D

Shout out to JohnPa and Curly!! Both of these friends drove all the way to Wickenburg to help Steve unload his storage units into our new barn. This was especially thankful to me, as I am still 'laid up' from this foot surgery.

THANKS so much John and Tim! and Devon for showing me how to do some crafting while they were here!!

You guys are special!

smiles and love, ladybug

AMEN... Thier efforts were MUCH appreciated... Without thier assistance, I would still be slogging away at it ...

Thanks again to each of you...

I am sorry I missed your other post about moving storage items, sir. I am free this weekend to move any remaining items or help unpack.

I am sorry I missed your other post about moving storage items, sir. I am free this weekend to move any remaining items or help unpack.
No worries Grunt... I didn't intend for my post to seem as if I was soliciting help, but am MOST thankful to all who assisted me in moving my "stuff", including those here, my neighbor's, etc.

Thanks to all of them, I am "officially finished" with the move, and am taking a few days off to simply relax. I don't intend to get overly involved with the sorting and choosing what stays and what goes, before we head to Colorado for our annual Jeeping trip with family and friends during early July.

I hope all is well with you and your newly "completed" YJ transformation, and that you are getting the upper hand on working out the little bugs that such a transformation entails, and we are looking dforward to the day you are joining in on some of our Jeeping adventures... ;)