dzJeepChic

Nov/Dec 2019 Multi-day Parker, AZ Trails - Who is Interested?

We are interested in exploring the trails in/around Parker AZ this winter; specifically, the trails they run at Desert Splash.

We'd like to gauge everyone's interest in joining us. We're thinking something along the lines of going up on Thursday afternoon, wheeling on Fri, Sat, Sun, and return home Sunday night or Monday. George and I would most likely get a vacation rental, but there is plenty of great camping in Parker, including a state park that has full hook ups, and bathrooms.

We don't know the trails up there, so hopefully somebody on here who does will be able to go. ;) I will also invite a few of my Bullhead City 4x4 friends to join us If we get a group together. They know the area.

Desert Splash is in early November, so we wouldn't want to go then. Please post up if you're interested, and your availability.

Here's a link to an article about Parker Desert Splash that has quite a few pictures of the trails. https://www.off-road.com/jeep/feature/18th-annual-parker-4wheelers-desert-splash-53842.html

Johnpa is interested

Likely interested just need dates to lock in vacation leave.

Interested. Any time should be okay. Is there any possibility on getting a group rate on rentals? Camping that time of year can be difficult due to cold inclement weather, and less daylight hours. I'm willing to check it out if there is interest. Thanks.

Interested for sure. Cabins preferred so would appreciate more info regarding group rates if possible Mike. Thanks

Interested. Any time should be okay. Is there any possibility on getting a group rate on rentals? Camping that time of year can be difficult due to cold inclement weather, and less daylight hours. I'm willing to check it out if there is interest. Thanks.

Interested for sure. Cabins preferred so would appreciate more info regarding group rates if possible Mike. Thanks

I am not aware of any place with cabins where I could request group rates. There are a few hotels in Parker you could check out.

Okay. Thanks for the info.

I am not aware of any place with cabins where I could request group rates. There are a few hotels in Parker you could check out.

i like the idea, am open to discussing.

I would be interested and would probably camp in the park.

Yes. Sounds fun