mynr1

Shout out for OnPoint Perf & Offroad

Had the infamous Penastar tick, tick, tick. Following a lead from Theksmith, went to OnPoint Perf & Offroad in Glendale. The owner Joe knew all about the tick, tick tick & he explained cause & remedy. Ended up replacing 12 each lifters & 12 rockers. Showed me the "DESTROYED" rocker arm which now rests proudly on his desk as the worst one he has seen. The job was completed in one day as promised & @ a very reasonable price. Highly suggest using Joe if you need a real knowledgeable honest mechanic. Again thanks to Theksmith, & John for running me to & from Glendale....Al

glad to hear Joe got it taken care of for you and that you're back on the road Al!

Good 'ol Joe, he is a good honest mechanic. Glad he got you fixed up Al!

Great news!! He has helped us on both of our Jeeps.

How good are they on XJ's?

Not sure on XJ's but thinking he could handle it. Best to call him @ 623.234.3339 & inquire. He works alone so might not get right back to you. My appointment was booked out 3 weeks. Al

Excellent with our 1991 XJ. Just call and see if it is a job he wants to do. He is super knowledgeable and fair with prices.

He used to wheel an XJ back in the day, and he knows the 4.0 liter engine. I'd trust him with my XJ in a heart-beat.

NICE! I have been looking for a solid mechanic on the westside, thank you much for the information!

Yeah he helped us chase an electric gremlin and then Chris was able to fix it based on his help. Saved us a bunch. Recently he helped up fix the water pump pulley that had lost bolts and was about to blow apart!! After that got fixed he recharged our AC down to 44 degrees! Just so thankful for his help. He is helping up deal with our WJ bumpstop issue too.