I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, if so please move it.:D

I’m wanting to check out Bulldog Canyon in a couple weeks, maybe the 1st. I’ve never been there and I do have a permit. Would anyone want to lead a day run out there? I am also wondering if anyone has been through there on a holiday weekend. If so is it crowded or just a normal amount of folks out there?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, if so please move it.:D

I’m wanting to check out Bulldog Canyon in a couple weeks, maybe the 1st. I’ve never been there and I do have a permit. Would anyone want to lead a day run out there? I am also wondering if anyone has been through there on a holiday weekend. If so is it crowded or just a normal amount of folks out there?

This is the right place!! I haven't been out to Bulldog Canyon in years, but my experience back then was that it doesn't get crowded due to the permit process. I suppose on a holiday weekend there could be a little extra traffic, but I wouldn't expect the place to get crowded.

Remember, whomever goes with you needs to also obtain a permit. I'm not sure if we can make it because we have a big over-nighter the following weekend, but I'll let you know.

Thank you for the info Diane. I have a map so I will be in good shape if I go alone. :)