Hi guys, hoping someone might know where I can go to buy this ubolt.

My Rugged Ridge rocker guards are held on in the front with a pair of ubolts. The ubolts are a very unique size (as far as I can tell): 1 5/16” wide, 1 1/4” tall (measured from the inside).

Unfortunately, the overall design of the rails is pretty much garbage - came down on some rock and screwed up both bolt ends of the ubolt pretty badly. Pretty big weakness in something that is supposedly designed to take abuse.

I’ve looked at every hardware store and automotive store local to me, no luck.

Online searches are hit or miss -

2bfPG1i

vgtkcp6

aIwCis0

Appreciate any advise you guys might have!

i'm sure Rugged Ridge would send you a new one if you contact them.

Artie's Ace hardware in Paradise Valley is my goto place for fasteners... but i kinda doubt even they'd have something exactly like this, looks like a totally custom part.

maybe you could just create one out of some threaded rod or even a really long bolt (using a big hammer and a vice)?

What about using a piece of flat stock and two bolts?

try Copper State Bolt & Nut Co.

Got in touch with Rugged Ridge - they told me they “don’t sell individual pieces” since it “doesn’t have its own part number” - whatever that means.

They directed me to McMaster-Carr. I placed a test order and we’ll see how it goes. They don’t have the exact size, but the frame holes and the mount holes on the rock rails are oval, so fingers crossed.

https://www.mcmaster.com/u-bolts

try Copper State Bolt & Nut Co.

Whoa! Those guys are awesome. I missed your post or I would have gone that direction. If the one I ordered doesn’t fit I’ll try there. Thanks!!