Offroad Passport

Welcome to the new website!

New Site Opinions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this new website?

• It's everything I ever dreamed of and more!
    • Meh...
    • I just got here, GOSH!
    • I wish you would have left the old site alone!
    • Not bad. Needs more bacon.

Same here... don't see how to add a profile picture...   I'm sure I'm missing something, but I also don't see three lines... ;)

25 minutes ago, shellback91 said:

I do not see the three lines. I do see the drop down to select my profile and other items though.  I also tried to complete my profile but I can't. 

I'll jot down the steps to update your profile. Probably not until sometime tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, theksmith said:

@ob1jeeper and @shellback91...

@Diane was referring to the mobile phone version of the site 😗

anyway, you guys brought up a great subject for our first Tips & Tricks post: How to Change your Profile Photos

Cool Beeans... Got it...   Is there a way to alter the avatar?   Such as add a pic for that?

Edited by theksmith

31 minutes ago, ob1jeeper said:

Cool Beeans... Got it...   Is there a way to alter the avatar?   Such as add a pic for that?

yes, in those instructions there's 2 buttons to change 2 photos, the little one on the left is what used to be called the Avatar (now called Profile photo).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, theksmith said:

@ob1jeeper and @shellback91...

@Diane was referring to the mobile phone version of the site 😗

anyway, you guys brought up a great subject for our first Tips & Tricks post: How to Change your Profile Photos

Thanks. I do not have those options under my profile. I do not have the cover photo icon nor the option on the photo. 

Profile.PNG

3 hours ago, shellback91 said:

Thanks. I do not have those options under my profile. I do not have the cover photo icon nor the option on the photo. 

Profile.PNG

Click the down arrow to the right of your name, and then select profile, then you should see the place to change pictures.

40 minutes ago, dzJeepChic said:

Click the down arrow to the right of your name, and then select profile, then you should see the place to change pictures.

@Diane  Sorry for being a pain. 😞 I do not see what Kris shows in the tips and tricks link. I do not see "Cover Photo" or the icon in the profile picture to change it.   😩

profile2.PNG

@shellback91 Don't worry, you're not being a pain. We expected there to be some questions. Oh, now I realize you must have an upgraded membership to do the cover photo, so that's why you can't see that one, but I don't know why you're not seeing the icon to change your profile picture. Did you try clicking on it? 

1 minute ago, dzJeepChic said:

@shellback91 Don't worry, you're not being a pain. We expected there to be some questions. Oh, now I realize you must have an upgraded membership to do the cover photo, so that's why you can't see that one, but I don't know why you're not seeing the icon to change your profile picture. Did you try clicking on it? 

Gotcha, I may have to upgrade then. I work in IT and anytime anything changes there are always bugs to work out so I get it. When I click on my profile pic it just opens it as if if clicking on an attachment. It is strange.