Offroad Passport

Welcome to the new website!

New Site Opinions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this new website?

• It's everything I ever dreamed of and more!
    • Meh...
    • I just got here, GOSH!
    • I wish you would have left the old site alone!
    • Not bad. Needs more bacon.

8 hours ago, theksmith said:

yes, in those instructions there's 2 buttons to change 2 photos, the little one on the left is what used to be called the Avatar (now called Profile photo).

SWEET...  GOT it... ;);)   THANKS  Kristopher... :)

Taking me a bit of a learning curve, but thus far it's working 100,000,000  Times better than the old site, which regularly locked up on me... ;)

• Like 1

Quick ?...   The old site had a way of seeing if any other registered users were online...   Does that feature still exist?   No biggie, just curious... ;)

12 hours ago, ob1jeeper said:

Quick ?...   The old site had a way of seeing if any other registered users were online...   Does that feature still exist?   No biggie, just curious... ;)

Only the admins can see a list of online users in this new software due to modern day privacy concerns.

However, if you go to a specific member's Profile page (click on their username), there's a block just below the Cover photo where it shows "Last Visited" for when they were last active on the site.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, shellback91 said:

Gotcha, I may have to upgrade then. I work in IT and anytime anything changes there are always bugs to work out so I get it. When I click on my profile pic it just opens it as if if clicking on an attachment. It is strange. 

Sorry, it didn't dawn on me at first that you have a Basic membership - that's why you can't edit your Profile or Cover photos on this new site.

• The current Free Basic membership pretty much just lets you have a login and limited abilities to post, comment, add photos, and send/receive PMs.

• Our Supporting membership is now only $9/yr (formerly called Advanced for $15). It gives you most site features and is perfect for people that want to really use the site but don't plan to go on any Club runs.

• Then there's the Club membership (formerly called Premium Club) which we knocked down to only $39/yr (if paid online). That gets you all the features from Supporting, more storage space and a few extra little tidbits, plus the ability to attend Club member-only runs/trips/events.

For others that might come across this post, check out the Membership Options page for more details and/or the Club Info page to learn about the Offroad Passport Club!

Edited by theksmith
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, theksmith said:

Sorry, it didn't dawn on me at first that you have a Basic membership - that's why you can't edit your Profile or Cover photos on this new site.

• The current Free Basic membership pretty much just lets you have a login and limited abilities to post, comment, add photos, and send/receive PMs.

• Our Supporting membership is now only $9/yr (formerly called Advanced for $15). It gives you most site features and is perfect for people that want to really use the site but don't plan to go on any Club runs.

• Then there's the Club membership (formerly called Premium Club) which we knocked down to only $39/yr (if paid online). That gets you all the features from Supporting, more storage space and a few extra little tidbits, plus the ability to attend Club member-only runs/trips/events.

For others that might come across this post, check out the Membership Options page for more details and/or the Club Info page to learn about the Offroad Passport Club!

Sounds good- thanks!!

...and we're still working on the details! tonight's changes included:

- improved the layout/styling of the Runs, Trips & Events (Adventures) page, making it easier to read event titles and tell which info goes with which event.

- allow more login attempts before automatically locking an account. if you're having a fat-finger or temporary-amnesia moment, you're less likely to get locked out now!

- minor fixes to alignment and coloring of several items throughout the Discussions area.

- minor styling fixes in the mobile (phone) version of the site.

• Thanks 1