@Number7 That did the trick! I flipped the washer and bushing on the drivers side, added an extra washer on the top  for grins and that thing is snug! I can even get a closed end wrench on the nut now. Whoulda thunk. 😀  The passenger side is not giving me any trouble yet and I do not have patience at the moment to fight  that side. Thanks again for catching and pointing  that out.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, shellback91 said:

My next question for anyone is if i were to replace my shocks are there any recommendations? I may go that route soon because these appear to stock 2012 shocks.  I just measured and found my lift to be 2 1/2" i believe. 

19 hours ago, Number7 said:

Unless your shocks are leaking oil I see no need to replace them. After you fix the wrong install of the bottom washers you should be good to go. The factory shocks are a good if installed correctly.

completely agree with @Number7 - for a small budget lift, the factory shocks with spacers are a better way to go than a lot of the cheap shocks out there, same goes for the coils IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theksmith said:

completely agree with @Number7 - for a small budget lift, the factory shocks with spacers are a better way to go than a lot of the cheap shocks out there, same goes for the coils IMO.

That’s the way I am leaning. They are working fine so I am leaving them alone.