4x4tographer

4x4tographer's 2018 Jeep JLUR

I came across Molle Platform Solutions - a pretty innovative small business the is pumping out great steel Molle panels for a wide variety of rides out there.

They've got about 6-7 different solutions just for the JL.

I currently have their front overhead (with my CB and a Molle pouch mounted) and their rear panel which I modified to mount my fire extinguisher holder. I'm currently looking around for a larger "tear away" style pouch to hold my first aid kit for easier access. At the moment it's locked up in the rear Tuffy storage box, but I figure having it more easily available would be a good idea.

IMG_3942.thumb.jpeg.d86066262e35e96f23dcc315d50cb585.jpegIMG_3941.thumb.jpeg.29fcc71501ee8de484df2cd56a8098c2.jpegIMG_3939.thumb.jpeg.87db958290dfac90923129b66c483692.jpeg

Looking good Ryan... ;)

• Thanks 1

Nice set up Ryan. Good to see you've got the safety and recovery basics covered.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

glad you posted a build thread - you've got a really clean rig!

i never even realized your LED fender marker lights weren't factory,  nice upgrade. IMO the incandescent ones look out of place on the modern Jeep body.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, 4x4tographer said:

I'm currently looking around for a larger "tear away" style pouch to hold my first aid kit for easier access.

you might check out Maxpedition, Blue Ridge Overland Gear, and 511 Tactical

Edited by theksmith