A little convenience upgrade install!

h3U4BfD.jpg

RA9v1CR.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/26/2021 at 7:50 PM, 4x4tographer said:

A little convenience upgrade install!

h3U4BfD.jpg

RA9v1CR.jpg

Very nice. I'd like to know how these hold up for you and @theksmith after a few months of use. I have read a variety of things, some good and some bad.  One thing I read was they throw the hood out of alignment. I am not sure how that's possible, but I am sure a determined person can make that happen.

Edited by shellback91
  • Haha 1

No trail riding, but got to experience how Oki performed in the snow. We spent the  week in Greer and we had a pretty decent storm dump 12-14” of snow on us.

qrTLfmt.jpg

lLQuZnj.jpg
7YptSuK.jpg

Was able to help out 2 different motorists that got stuck in the snow in their FWD SUVs. The Amazon X-Bull Traction Mats did the trick to get them some much needed grip. They held up well despite some pretty aggressive wheel spin. 

• Like 5

Had an awesome time out with the ORP crew running to Burro Creek from Nothing, AZ for the 2022 Holiday Party.

Tailgunning a group ride is always a lot of fun!

AM-JKLWlbFgQsVPp3lCG1grBkhi0gjL6bF-eIcoM

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 8:11 AM, 4x4tographer said:

The body of the JL is surprisingly not just straight lines. There are subtle curves on the rockers, rear hatch, etc... which become more noticeable when you set something straight right next to it.

This fact is lost on the far majority of Jeep owners. For being a brick on wheels, the Wrangler and Gladiator are both surprisingly curvy. The Jeep designers put a lot of effort into this. And this is why many (most?) aftermarket exterior parts (bumpers, sliders, etc...) bug me, the clash of hard angles and straight lines on what is a curvy body with, from the factory, not one hard edge to be found. It's like some dude wearing a brown sports coat with green pants.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SonoranWanderer said:

This fact is lost on the far majority of Jeep owners. For being a brick on wheels, the Wrangler and Gladiator are both surprisingly curvy. The Jeep designers put a lot of effort into this. And this is why many (most?) aftermarket exterior parts (bumpers, sliders, etc...) bug me, the clash of hard angles and straight lines on what is a curvy body with, from the factory, not one hard edge to be found. It's like some dude wearing a brown sports coat with green pants.

Truth. During my install of the Teraflex Alpha HD Tailgate Reinforcement, I found that even the "flat tailgate" actually is curved as well.

• Like 2