Offroad Passport

1/4/2020: 10th Annual Holiday Party Trail Ride BBQ Gift Exchange Cookie Contest: near Carefree, AZ

We’ll be there! 
we’ll bring a table or 2, collapsible trash bins and take out all trash as usual!

well also bring a side or 2 - I’ll check with Katie and reply again with what we will bring specifically 

• Thanks 1

Please sign us up for a side dish,  chips and salsa,  cookies and a table.  :)  Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

We will be there and bring a side.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:56 PM, lofreqjeff said:

We’ll be there! 
we’ll bring a table or 2, collapsible trash bins and take out all trash as usual!

well also bring a side or 2 - I’ll check with Katie and reply again with what we will bring specifically 

we will be out of town until the 3rd, so we will bring bags of chips and snacky stuff like that

I'm in, please put me down for buns. I just need to know how many of which ones I need to bring. 🙂

14 hours ago, shellback91 said:

I'm in, please put me down for buns. I just need to know how many of which ones I need to bring. 🙂

@shellback91 We'll have a better estimate as the time draws nearer. Luckily, there's now 3 people signed up to bring them; It's usually too much for one person (when did buns get so pricey?). 

Edited by dzJeepChic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dzJeepChic said:

@shellback91 We'll have a better estimate as the time draws nearer. Luckily, there's now 3 people signed up to bring them; It's usually too much for one person (when did buns get so pricey?). 

Thanks @dzJeepChic. Looking forward to meeting everyone. 

BUMP! just cuz i noticed a lot of regulars missing from the attending list this year...

Looking I See You GIF by Shark Week

• Like 2

Hey Everybody!!!  We changed the meet up spot info in the first post!

NOTICE MEET UP CHANGE to NORTH SCOTTSDALE:

9:30 AM at the Shell gas station on Dynamite Road & Alma School Rd: Map link here...

Note: You may want to get gas at a different place first though since that Shell is SO 'spencive!

Edited by theksmith
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dzJeepChic said:

Hey Everybody!!!  We changed the meet up spot info in the first post!

NOTICE MEET UP CHANGE to NORTH SCOTTSDALE:

9:30 AM at the Shell gas station on Dynamite Road & Alma School Rd: Map link here...

Note: You may want to get gas at a different place first though since that Shell is SO 'spencive!

That's right! We're doing a little different run and party spot this year as to avoid mud and/or flooding at the normal spot!