ChrisD

March Madness 2020, Kingman, AZ, 4x4 Difficult, 2020/03/18 - 2020/03/22

@capsul We use Airbnb because it is cheaper then a hotel. Days Inn on Andy Divine is ok in a pinch: MAP

Edited by dzJeepChic

10 hours ago, Number7 said:

@capsul We use Airbnb because it is cheaper then a hotel. Days Inn on Andy Divine is ok in a pinch: MAP

Thanks, I'll see what I can find.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:26 PM, capsul said:

Thinking about going for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, maybe Saturday. I've got the time off work and need to finalize my plans. Any recommendations for lodging? I'll confirm once I have a place to stay but really a great opportunity to do the Kingman trails with the club!

Great, if you can make it for those days. It will be a big event this year. We might even run some of the trails on two days with different leaders, to keep the group size smaller.

Regarding accommodation, some people are camping, some are going to Motel 6 or BW and some are using airbnb.

Edited by ChrisD
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, ChrisD said:

Great, if you can make it for those days. It will be a big event this year. We might even run some of the trails on two days with different leaders, to keep the group size smaller.

Regarding accommodation, some people are camping, some are going to Motel 6 or BW and some are using airbnb.

I'm all set, I'll be there Tuesday evening. Wheeling Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and maybe Saturday. Excited to finally get a chance to wheel the Kingman trails with the club!!

• Like 2

Very good ! See you there.

Edited by ChrisD
  • Like 1

Well looks like some wet wheeling in Kingman, rain all week! Getting everything ready to go, see everyone Wednesday morn at air down. I'll be there Tuesday evening sometime. I'm not sure how to get to the trail head / air down for Wednesday Homecourt, could someone post a location?

@capsul we meet at 9:00 AM everyday at the Kingman Powerhouse Visitor Center MAP 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2020 at 7:51 AM, capsul said:

Well looks like some wet wheeling in Kingman, rain all week! Getting everything ready to go, see everyone Wednesday morn at air down. I'll be there Tuesday evening sometime. I'm not sure how to get to the trail head / air down for Wednesday Homecourt, could someone post a location?

First post is updated. As Diane wrote, we meet at 9 am each day at the Powerhouse Visitor Center.

Trails might change according to weather conditions.

• Like 1

@ChrisD @capsul We are in Kingman, but we're skipping the trail today ride b/c of the rain. We're going to catch up to you all tomorrow morning. Be safe have fun!

Edited by dzJeepChic

See you tomorrow !