Sign in to follow this  
Number7

Number 7

anything can be had for a certain price!

I disagree...

Why? It's true.

Nope... I still disagree. There are some things in life (at least in my life anyway) that cannot be had for any price. I'll give you two examples just for the fun of it.

On a personal level: There is no dollar amount that could ever be offered or gained that would convince me to completely abandon my integrity, ethics, and/or morals. I can honestly say that I've been tested on this in my adult life. Needless to say I am far from being a wealthy person, but I go to bed each night happy with the person that I am.

On a material level: I still own the truck that I built through high school and college. She was my dream for many years prior to buying her, and I bought her with the money I had been saving since I started mowing lawns at the age of eight. I've poured my heart and soul into her ever since. I could probably write a novel about what this truck means to me and the things she and I have been through together. There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to part with her.

On a material level: I still own the truck that I built through high school and college. She was my dream for many years prior to buying her, and I bought her with the money I had been saving since I started mowing lawns at the age of eight. I've poured my heart and soul into her ever since. I could probably write a novel about what this truck means to me and the things she and I have been through together. There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to part with her.

Perhaps no one's offered the kind of ca$h like i've witnessed firsthand in the past;)

Perhaps no one's offered the kind of ca$h like i've witnessed firsthand in the past;)

LOL! That's not it. I'd love to be a millionaire as much as the next guy. Even for that kind of money I couldn't do it though. I do realize, however, that I probably belong in a mental institution for saying that. Few people in this world understand having that kind of passion for an inanimate object, so feel free to point fingers and laugh the next time you see me.

On a personal level: There is no dollar amount that could ever be offered or gained that would convince me to completely abandon my integrity, ethics, and/or morals. I can honestly say that I've been tested on this in my adult life. Needless to say I am far from being a wealthy person, but I go to bed each night happy with the person that I am.

Okay, you got me there and you're right. But that's intangible, so I'm not sure it counts. :rolleyes:

For the last couple summers Number 7 seems to run hot when the temperatures get this hot. He really wanted to run hot on the way to San Diego and back. So I thought it was time for a new radiator, and after my experience with Clifford, I went with a new Mopar stock OEM. I installed it yesterday, here are a few pics:

New OEM Mopar:

DSCN9645.JPG

DSCN9648.JPG

Old Performance, all metal radiator:

DSCN9646.JPG

DSCN9649.JPG

This is the Ford Thunderbird 2 speed fan I run in Number 7:

DSCN9647.JPG

Ready for the swap. Look how much room there is under the hood of a 4-banger!

DSCN9651.JPG

I'll post a picture after the final install today.

George :cool:

I'll post a picture after the final install today.

George :cool:

Smiley_Im-waiting.gif

Look how much room there is under the hood of a 4-banger!

DSCN9651.JPG

I see potential to stuff an 'opposing' 4 banger in that cavern.

I see potential to stuff an 'opposing' 4 banger in that cavern.

A 4x4?! Ha haa

Okay, okay, here's the pictures from the install. Gosh, I have to do everything around here! :P

DSCN9654.JPG

DSCN9655.JPG

DSCN9656.JPG

DSCN9657.JPG

Personally, I'm envious of the amount of space there is in that engine compartment. I'm pretty sure you'd have a tough time slipping a piece of paper between the fan & the front of the engine in Clifford. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you'd have a tough time slipping a piece of paper between the fan & the front of the engine in Clifford. :rolleyes:

MOPE-ah factory replacement, nice.. Which Jeep is coming to play at Cinders next weekend?