dzJeepChic

10/23 - 10/25/2020: Offroad Passport's 11th Annual Dirt Formal Gala: Near Cottonwood, AZ: 4x4 EZ: Improved Campground

if it rains too much we'll have to change the campsite location again, so i'm actually hoping it doesn't! i'm fine with the propane fire-pits.

• Like 1

Yes we will be up around dinner time on Thursday.  Getting RV around 1pm and then still need to load it.

10 hours ago, Curly said:

We had a bit of (unexpected) rain up here today. Came from the Rim area.  Cross your fingers for more rain to lift the restrictions.

Lucky....we got 0 rain up here in the Show Low area.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:58 AM, dzJeepChic said:

Suggested Donation:  This is our annual fundraising event and a donation of $15/person would be greatly appreciated. We're not doing a raffle or receiving anything from campsite fees this year. Club & Supporting Membership fees typically only cover our absolute most basic operating costs and so we're really relying on folks to donate. Please see Diane at the event to make your donation.

Are we able to make a digital donation via PayPal or some other other such system?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We will be there late Friday afternoon(depending on traffic) and tenting it, if someone could save us a flat area it would be most appreciated. I am not real familiar with the area.

Can't wait to get back to the mountains and socially distance......with beer. LOL 😷

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 4x4tographer said:

Are we able to make a digital donation via PayPal or some other other such system?

@4x4tographer It's fine with us if you guys want to paypal it to us. Our paypal email address is info@offroadpassport.com. Please choose just send money, not that you're buying good and services from us.  Thank you!!

Edited by dzJeepChic
  • Like 2

New to the group, and our family will be attending! Arriving on Friday. I will utilize the same payment method as @4x4tographer 🤘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, IB_Sarah said:

New to the group, and our family will be attending! Arriving on Friday. I will utilize the same payment method as @4x4tographer 🤘

welcome! this is a perfect first-event where you all can meet some regulars and see what Offroad Passport's all about.

if you have any questions about what to bring or expect, just ask!

Edited by theksmith
  • Thanks 1

who all is bringing kids and what ages? my Brady will be there, but 15 hardly qualifies as a kid anymore i guess :dont-know: - his friend with a JKU (16yo) is supposed to be attending as well.

don't forget to bring pumpkins and something to carve them with if you want to enter the contest! (details are in the first post of this thread)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, theksmith said:

who all is bringing kids and what ages? my Brady will be there, but 15 hardly qualifies as a kid anymore i guess :dont-know: - his friend with a JKU (16yo) is supposed to be attending as well.

We’ll have our 2 kids!

• Like 1