dzJeepChic

10/23 - 10/25/2020: Offroad Passport's 11th Annual Dirt Formal Gala: Near Cottonwood, AZ: 4x4 EZ: Improved Campground

Hi all. Count Mel and Shel in for this one. Been too long. We are missing getting out and Mel is itching to go camping. We hope to caravan with Jeff n Katie this afternoon. Hmm. And Mel will need to change or add a photo of the JT eh? :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Party's starting!

PXL_20201023_180439301.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

this was a GREAT time! awesome turn-out, thanks everyone!!!!

started a photo thread - post em' if you got em'...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Though we could only come for the afternoon, we had fun with the driving course, and of course we enjoyed seeing many of our friends.   Thanks guys & gals... ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, ob1jeeper said:

Though we could only come for the afternoon, we had fun with the driving course, and of course we enjoyed seeing many of our friends.   Thanks guys & gals... ;)

It was great getting to see you and @Ladybug! I cannot wait to do more events with you guys.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ob1jeeper said:

Thank you for making the drive even though you could only stay for the afternoon. It was so great to see you guys, and fun to have you participate in the games. I appreciated seeing your new-to-you XJ too! (I gotta thing for XJ's).

• Like 2