dzJeepChic

10/23 - 10/25/2020: Offroad Passport's 11th Annual Dirt Formal Gala: Near Cottonwood, AZ: 4x4 EZ: Improved Campground

Official name change complete. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dzJeepChic said:

Official name change complete. 😎

Love the new name. Very fitting!!

• Thanks 1

Can you put me down for 208, please. It looks like a wide one so I can park my truck and trailer. I will have my boss PayPal in the morning.

12 hours ago, GRUNT said:

Can you put me down for 208, please. It looks like a wide one so I can park my truck and trailer. I will have my boss PayPal in the morning.

Uggghhh. By looking at the picture, I thought 208 was a double wide spot but after correlating the picture and the map, I see that 208 and 209 share asphalt.  I am sorry for being high maintenance, but can you move me into 209? I don't want to crowd @Lichen. Hoping I can squeeze the pickup and trailer into the spot, and plan on just parking the Jeep on the trailer. Thanks, D.

1 minute ago, GRUNT said:

Uggghhh. By looking at the picture, I thought 208 was a double wide spot but after correlating the picture and the map, I see that 208 and 209 share asphalt.  I am sorry for being high maintenance, but can you move me into 209? I don't want to crowd @Lichen. Hoping I can squeeze the pickup and trailer into the spot, and plan on just parking the Jeep on the trailer. Thanks, D.

Annnd I am totally mixed up. Forget everything above. I was mixed up on numbers. Geez O Pete. I will stay in 208. I can't figure out how to delete the post above. Sorry. Don't worry, @Lichen, I won't try to take your spot. 🤣

• Haha 1

@GRUNT, Okay, I have you down for #208 and we got your PayPal. Thank you!

I'd like to attend. Any spot will be fine as long as my little trailer with RTT will fit.

@gouacats okay cool! I'll put you on the attending list, and you can choose your spot later. Any of them would fit a rig with little trailer.

Please go to the POLL and VOTE for your favorite activity for Saturday at the event!  

• Like 2

Sent you paypal this morning.