dzJeepChic

10/13 - 10/18/20 Rocktoberfest 2020 - Kingman, AZ

I am interested in Secret Pass on the Oct. 18th.  It seems others like me and @theksmith and @scottL are wanting to do less extreme trails.  What about a milder trail like the  Sleeping Princess on Oct. 17th for us?   Just thinking out loud.    Thanks.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gearhead said:

I am interested in Secret Pass on the Oct. 18th.  It seems others like me and @theksmith and @scottL are wanting to do less extreme trails.  What about a milder trail like the  Sleeping Princess on Oct. 17th for us?   Just thinking out loud.    Thanks.  

The trail planned for Sat. the 17th - Safelite Plus isn't too hard. There are bypasses to the hard obstacles. I've never run the 'plus' section, but Christian said there are bypasses on it too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dzJeepChic said:

Christian said there are bypasses on it too. 

@gearhead: And you can exit the wash via the regular shelf road. No need to do the plus section.

• Like 2

i will probably come up for friday & saturday (Oct. 16, Home Court & Oct. 17, Safelite Plus)

• Like 2

I added to the first post. There is a Meet & Greet Saturday night in Golden Valley. Everybody's invited. There's going to be a band, and the hosts are supplying bbq'd chicken, burgers, hotdogs. They're asking everybody bring a dish to share, and whatever you want to drink.  They're advertising 'all the amazing Rocktoberfest vehicles' will be on display, so it's a car show, too. ;) 

We're going!

• Like 1

not going to make it again this year after all - just too much going on and too close to our Dirt Gala to deal with possible carnage.

have a great time and can't wait to see the photos!

• Like 1

Going to have to pass on this run as well.  Thanks for the invite and stay safe!