Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All: Feb 18 - 20, 2011 Mojave Road AKA Kit Carson Trail 4x4 Easy Tent Camping

ducksface,

thanks... oddly i have been going to LA a few times within the last couple of yrs and barstow has always been my stop off from wichita. i actually just came back from LA before christmas... i know the area where the outlet store is and thats about it? holiday inn, thanks ill look into that. i just need to find a decent place that's pet friendly...

still in...

Gotcha, thanks!

BTW, everybody who's signed up and whether we have confirmation is listed in the 1st post of this thread. d

Hello all, this is my first post to Offroad Passport. Cool place, and a lot of familiar faces!

I am writing here specifically to inform the Mojave Trail trip organizers that I am bringing another group on this trail around the same time frame. I have applied for, but not yet received confirmation of my group permit (more than 7 vehicles). I referenced your trip in my application. I don't think there is any conflict because you are running west to east, friday to sunday. My group is going East to West, Sat through Monday, and we have different camping destinations as far as I can tell.

I look forward to crossing paths with you!

697223635_wRo9h-L.jpg

Hello all, this is my first post to Offroad Passport. Cool place, and a lot of familiar faces!

I am writing here specifically to inform the Mojave Trail trip organizers that I am bringing another group on this trail around the same time frame. I have applied for, but not yet received confirmation of my group permit (more than 7 vehicles). I referenced your trip in my application. I don't think there is any conflict because you are running west to east, friday to sunday. My group is going East to West, Sat through Monday, and we have different camping destinations as far as I can tell.

697223635_wRo9h-L.jpg

Cool, See you on the trail. George:cool::D

Great! Thanks for letting us know. You made me realize I haven't updated my 1st post here - we're actually camping at Beale Mountain, not Marl Springs. Not sure where we'll see you, but I'm sure we'll see you! d :rolleyes:

I have two handheld CB's that I will bring. If someone doesn't have one, or someones [mine probably] quits. Battery and 12 volt operable....

I have two handheld CB's that I will bring. If someone doesn't have one, or someones [mine probably] quits. Battery and 12 volt operable....

thanks for the help, always good to have spares

Hi, we would like to be put on the standby list. 2 people, 1 truck. I also requested this on the expedition portal forum under Hoboup. Is it too late?

Hi, we would like to be put on the standby list. 2 people, 1 truck. I also requested this on the expedition portal forum under Hoboup. Is it too late?

Added you to standby. Still trying to figure out if the 'Un-confirmed' folks are in or not, but I'll let you know ASAP if there's enough room. d :rolleyes: