Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All: Feb 18 - 20, 2011 Mojave Road AKA Kit Carson Trail 4x4 Easy Tent Camping

sorry to hear so many sick, for all you "armchair offroaders" out there, track us on the trip from here: http://www.offroadpassport.com/where.php

G&D (Number7 & DZJeepChic) are already underway with their exploring pre-trip and seem to have the SPOT turned on.

I'll have my SPOT tracking turned on as of Saturday morning.

well I am here in barstow.. Is anyone going there today? I guess I should have triple checked who was coming early... I thought we had two drivers coming in on thursday.

Well, if I am to stay by myself.. think its safe? I couldnt find any firewood back home that was not cut already and or soaked with the rain.. so I am without firewood. blaahh

Well if your on your way, or already in the area

510 366 8790 Cell

James

• Like 1

We're probably in on that trip to hualapai. Will let you know while on the trail. We're staying at the Avi.

Well, I am pretty much half way there. Mom was working so didnt stay but 30 minutes. Anyone else gonna be early? I wonder if I will see any other folks out there. Well see most if not all tomorrow.

Rack up one end of the camps for all of us if you can. Snowbirds may or may not be occupying....

Sorry, when the misses found out I was to be there solo she flipped... I am in Barstow at the request of my paranoid gf

Sorry, when the misses found out I was to be there solo she flipped... I am in Barstow at the request of my paranoid gf

Hi, we are heading out from san diego early friday morning, we will be there before noon. Hoping to head out about 7:00 am. are you staying in a hotel in Barstow? we can give you a call when we get closer if you want to head into the campground with us . shellie and steve (White F150). enjoy your evening ... looking forward to the adventure !

Sure! My checkout is 12 so I will be headed to camp a bit before that so works out well!

Sure! My checkout is 12 so I will be headed to camp a bit before that so works out well!

sounds good. Our cell number is 619-838-7327 if you need anything.. Look forward to meeting you..

I'll b elevating our hotel in Vegas in the am? Still thinking about getting some last minute things on the way out? Should/ hoping to be @ 2ish?

Again, so I need to keep an eye out for a frontier with a shell, a ford, and a dodge? I'll be in a jeep commander with an overhead carrier

I got the exact change set aside. And I jet realized imleft that form to fill out on my table! Sorry.

Looking on weather channel, I assume that Saturday might be the only crappy weather we'll have? Cause I was thinking about getting something to use as an awning to set up when we camp?

Well... See everyone out there :)

Sounds about right.. I brought a tarp.. and some bungee cords haha.. thats about as much of a awning as i will have..

I should be gettin ready for bed.. however I am dealing with work issues while on vacation.. how is it that nothing happens when I am there.. but on my 2nd day off a tree has fallen over and destroyed one of the fences, and there was an apt fire.. My regional is freakinout and has already asked me to come home early... uhgg

what a day..

James