Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All: Feb 18 - 20, 2011 Mojave Road AKA Kit Carson Trail 4x4 Easy Tent Camping

Leaving this morning from Prescott via Kingman and Needles. I should be in camp by mid afternoon, will be on 146.460 and CB ch. 4

Sounds about right.. I brought a tarp.. and some bungee cords haha.. thats about as much of a awning as i will have..

I should be gettin ready for bed.. however I am dealing with work issues while on vacation.. how is it that nothing happens when I am there.. but on my 2nd day off a tree has fallen over and destroyed one of the fences, and there was an apt fire.. My regional is freakinout and has already asked me to come home early... uhgg

what a day..

James

We are running late this morning. Still in San Diego.. leaving about 8:30. We will meet up with you at the campground.

Hope all is well with work now :)

Oh man, my 14 yo son got up this morning with his sinus and throat slammed shut. I am going to have to wait to see how he does during the course of the day. I know most everyone has alread left, but just wanted to give a heads up - we don't bail on trips unless......

Have fun, have adventures.

doug

I guess I'd better start packing... It's nice being the local guy!:D

We are leaving from Havasu about noon. We are going up the 40 to Kelbaker and then taking that to the 15.

I am equipped [mostly] for break downs and we live locally.

ANY road problems give me a call at 928-854-1731, Bill and Nadine. This trip down the 40 and then kelBaker is nothing new to us. I'd rather help if you break down than sight see that road for the 1000th time.

My truck is in the avatar, a lifted white Blazer with a tattoo and a big whip antenna, and a girly tire cover.

Everyone check your wiper blades. I'll bring you a cheap set if you call me....

Leaving LA around 6:30ish. See you guys at camp sometime later tonight. I'll be in a grey Toyota Tacoma.

Just got back in town.........Work Going to get packed and ready to hit the road early in the morning should arrive abou 7:00 7:30 tomorrow. See Ya then. Look for a light brown Sportsmobile w/big black boxes on top.

have a nice night, heavy rain here right now....Upland!

Hey guys I just made it in the door. not bad, 7 hours and I stopped 3 times..

Hope you all make through safely!

PS..

Sorry i left without saying goodbye to everyone.. I think I was bummed I had to head back home and I was just like ehh.. I will just go haha, and not suffer and see yall drive away

Made it home. Sorry that I didn't have a chance to say good bye to everyone either. Thanks for a great time, even with the wind last night!