Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

Open to All: Feb 18 - 20, 2011 Mojave Road AKA Kit Carson Trail 4x4 Easy Tent Camping

Lucky everyone! Most of u r all home by now! I'm jealous! Half way home to Kansas :) just wanted to thank everyone for letting my dad and I come hang out! Great time! Sorry the dogs weren't nice :( it was their 1st at time out and ours for a trip like this. Trial and error I guess? Now I now how and what to bring next time! Haha. Next time leavin the dogs and packing real stuff to cook out next!

Again thanx to everyone! Thanks to ?Project510? ( hope that's right?) for the decal!

Well... Another 10+ hrs to go... Also, I've got a ton o pix to share when I get home! Never used photo bucket before? But I'll be sure to find something for everyone to grab their photo :)

Till next time...

Anyone who has a dog named Bear is cool in my book. Great to have met you and your father!

Back home at last! It was good to see everyone. Thanks to George, Diane, and Jim for leading a great trip! :)

Thanks to George, Diane, and Jim for leading a great trip! :)

Yes! Definitely!

Got home last night about 9pm - had a great ride for most of the way home following Chris and Ginger in their Sportsmobile...(dare i say drafting!)

Awesome trip - thanks a ton for putting it together. You guys rock!

P.S. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll post some of my point and click shots when I get a sec.

Thanks again!

Joost

Got home monday.. stayed at the needles KOA on sunday night. GREAT Trip ! Loved all the weather and meeting such a good group of people. Thank You Diane,George and Jim for showing us the way. Shellie and Steve

I'm new to this group, but this thread caught my interest since I am planning this same trip in April. How deep was the water crossing at Afton Cyn? This trip will be on dual-sport bikes and am curious about the water depth.

I did this about 3 weeks ago, and the Mojave Wash terrain had really changed since the heavy rains in Dec.

Thanks for any info-

Again thanx to everyone! Thanks to ?Project510? ( hope that's right?) for the decal!

Yup, you got it right. Your welcome, Hopeeveryone enjoys them as well.

Lucky everyone! Most of u r all home by now! I'm jealous! Half way home to Kansas :) just wanted to thank everyone for letting my dad and I come hang out! Great time! Sorry the dogs weren't nice :( it was their 1st at time out and ours for a trip like this. Trial and error I guess? Now I now how and what to bring next time! Haha. Next time leavin the dogs and packing real stuff to cook out next!

every trip is trial and error... i mean you get some of the basic things down, but i learn something from every trip!

Yup, you got it right. Your welcome, Hopeeveryone enjoys them as well.

the decal idea was very neat, thanks for doing that for the group!

bummer that you had to bail, but hopefully you got your boss happy, and hope you are feeling better, and the truck feeling better soon too!

Yea I had a stack of paperwork waiting for me when I got back, I am fine, it was my gf who was home sick lol. I already ordered the new sensor, so hopefully the truck will be feeling better soon as well.