dzJeepChic

Cal4Wheel Win-A-Jeep Ticket Challenge

The Cal4Wheel Drive Association raffles off a Jeep every year at their annual convention. This year they are trying to get the word out to as many people as possible via the interwebs, because they usually sell the vast majority of the raffle tickets at their other big annual events, such as Sierra Trek, which was cancelled due to Covid-19.

George and I have already bought 2 books worth of tickets, and we hope that other ORP members can help the Cal4wheeler out by purchasing some as well. Who knows, one of us might win the Jeep, or a set of BFG's!!! 

Win-A-Jeep Ticket Challenge

Help us raise funds by buying at least one book

My name is Chris Silveira. I have been a member of Cal4Wheel since 2004. I bought my 1997 Jeep Wrangler and joined Cal4Wheel in the South District as a member of the Point Mugu Four Wheel Drive Club. In that club, I was able to make some lasting friendships and learn a lot about four-wheeling, volunteering, and trail maintenance. Point Mugu was a great family club and also very active in the Cal4Wheel community at that time, from helping put on games at Hi Desert Round-Up, to hosting our own event, Fright Night. The club was always giving of our time and money to help organizations that support our hobby.

In 2008 I moved up to Santa Rosa, CA and joined the Santa Rosa 4x4 Club in the North District. I was eager to find another club experience like I had from the South District. Well I found it. Santa Rosa 4x4 was also involved in Cal4Wheel events in the north such as Winter Fun Fest, and helping with projects at the Cal4Wheel office in Sacramento. I have made a whole new group of lasting friendships in the Santa Rosa 4x4 club, which is equally interested in four-wheeling, volunteering, and helping the community when possible. All values that are important for me to instill in my family. My girls love getting out to go four-wheeling and be kids, but also are learning the benefits of volunteering and the rewards associated with it. I credit Cal4Wheel with giving me the opportunity to grow and have these experiences.

A couple years ago, I decided to become a life member of Cal4Wheel to show my commitment to supporting our hobby and Cal4Wheel.

As we all know, this year has been a very trying year for our hobby, and our lives. Cal4Wheel is no exception to the effects of COVID. Most of Cal4Wheel's events have been cancelled. No organization can thrive under these conditions. Fortunately, Cal4Wheel also raffles away a Jeep every year at Convention. The funds raised from this raffle help the association greatly. The sponsors that support the Win-A-Jeep are amazing. Over the years, Cal4wheel's sponsors have built some pretty incredible Jeeps, with the same goals in mind: raising funds for Cal4Wheel.

With a quick google search, there are approximately 8,000 individual members in Cal4Wheel. Just imagine if every member was able to buy just one book of Win-A-Jeep tickets, or two! We're talking some serious money to help offset some events that have had to be cancelled, and possibly help turn around the budget to help with our natural resource consultants too. I know a lot of us are trying to sell these tickets to our friends, family, and co-workers. And that is amazing. But I am challenging every individual member of Cal4Wheel to buy at least one book of Win-A-Jeep tickets. That's just $20. We all have four-wheel drive vehicles that take us to some incredible places and events. So I am confident that most of us can afford a $20 book of Win-A-Jeep tickets, maybe even two.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope you'll consider the challenge. Happy Holidays and hope to see you on the trails. 

4f0a3cc9-ac61-4b21-942b-9aadbf6305d7.jpg
681099c0-6354-4e12-b489-66ac8d9e26d4.jpg
3be93383-9ee6-49a7-bf67-de49438befa7.jpg

There are two ways to get tickets:

1. Call our office at 916-381-8300 with your credit card handy. We'll fill them out for you and send your half of the tickets to you.
  2. Go online at https://cal4wheel.org/win-a-jeep and order your tickets to be mailed to you for free. Mail them back with your donation for a chance to win.

Each book is $20 and includes a 'bonus' ticket for a separate drawing for a set of BF Goodrich tires. Thank you to JEP Autoworks for being the builder, along with our sponsors BF Goodrich, Warn, MetalCloak, Rockhard 4x4, Advance Adapters, Currie, Raceline, PowerTank, Rugged Radios and more! We will be giving away the Jeep on February 20, 2021 in Visalia. The winner need not be present to win.

Order tickets

Edited by dzJeepChic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wondering if anyone else bought or plans on buying a ticket book?

Edited by Trail Toy

1 hour ago, Trail Toy said:

Wondering if anyone else bought or plans on buying a ticket book?

i'm not typically a gamblin man - but if they had a simpler all-digital option i would play since it's also for a good cause.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1