Not pictured is the boxes I use, craftsman three stack ( Lowe's, depot) the top two are always in the Jeep the large bottom one I use for fluids and it's loaded when we're going out to play. I'll post pics in the morning when I get off work if you want

• Like 1

On top of some tools, ratchet tie down straps, recovery and safety gear I carry some fluids. I carry 2 quarts of oil, a bottle of power steering and brake  fluid along with a can of  O’Reilly's brake part cleaner. The brake part cleaner is flammable so it could serve a double purpose provided you have a lighter of some type which I do.  I carry those fluids in an MTM AC50C-40 50-Caliber Ammo Can I found on Amazon. I follow a guy on YouTube that recommended that ammo can and so far it fits good with my other gear in a bin.

I have some electrical tape along with some Flex Seal tape. Flex Seal is supposed to stop leaks so if needed it could be wrapped around a hose to try and stop the bleeding if you will.(I hope to never find out honestly)

I also have some fuses, spare lug nuts and Colby Valve Emergency Valve Stems should anyone have a need for one. I believe out on a run should something happen with what I have and others may have we could limp back to civilization.

Edited by shellback91
  • Like 1