Sign in to follow this  
theksmith

7/24-7/31/10: Ouray, CO, 4x4, Camping

Hey Wayne & Gwen! I was just thinking about you this morning - wondering if you got back home safe. It was fun jeeping with you guys again - we were glad you joined us. How was your extra week you stayed? Did you do some new trails we didn't cover?

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them! d :rolleyes:

we did the Lake City run which was awesome, Corkscrew, and some gulch runs and one nite run too. we only did one repeat and it was the one with the "wall"

the event was great, very well organized. we got home last nite at 9:30 and spent today unloading etc and bracing for back to work tomorrow.

We're doing it again. We enjoyed Ouray so much that, as we were checking out of the KOA, we made reservations for next year (last week of July again). :D

Everyone is welcome to join us.

I've started a thread for it here:

http://www.offroadpassport.com/forum/showthread.php?t=677

I've been doing an annual trip there over July 4th, for close to 15 years... The place is adictive for sure and I had no doubts that you guys would have fun, and be ready for a return engagement...:D

FWIW: the parade in Ouray is always a blast, and the fireworks display in Silverton is 2nd to none...;)

I hope B doesn't mind I saved a copy of the one of me. That's a great picture for my JPFreek bio. Thanks B!!

I must say, it is just as spectacular as the pictures! What a complete blast. Hung out in some of the most gorgeous country I have ever laid eyes on. The company was an absolute pleasure- fabulous group of people! The trip was a perfect success and We had a trip that will last forever. Thank you to all for stellar trip. ~Annabel and crew