4x4tographer

13 FEB 2021: Boulder Pass | Moderate | Near CK/Minnehaha

1 minute ago, Stacey and Scott said:

To slow on the trigger, standby it is

I've already got you guys on the list back on 1/1. 

1 minute ago, 4x4tographer said:

I've already got you guys on the list back on 1/1. 

My bad, you guys are posting faster than I can read. lol

• Haha 1

Hey y'all! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I just found out that my trailer is in LA and should be on a truck to AZ this weekend!!! I got an Opus 2 offroad. https://www.opuscamper.us/2-sleeper/

Most likely I'll get to pick it up on 2/13, but I'll know for sure early in the week. Just wanted to let the standby teams know that there might be some movement. 

Cheers!

• Like 2

Thanks Jason! It's been on order for months, the world supply chain is a mess right now. I got my new Jeep in May and ordered the trailer in September. I got the last trailer on the January delivery, there are people already scheduled out to 2022. Nuts, I can't wait to try this out, we've been dropping GPS pins on trails where we see good camping spots. I still love tent camping 🏕️, but my body does not 🙃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KtroubleA said:

Hey y'all! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I just found out that my trailer is in LA and should be on a truck to AZ this weekend!!! I got an Opus 2 offroad. https://www.opuscamper.us/2-sleeper/

Most likely I'll get to pick it up on 2/13, but I'll know for sure early in the week. Just wanted to let the standby teams know that there might be some movement. 

Cheers!

And the weather is perfect to break it in...bummer

Screenshot_20201104-181555~2.png

• Haha 1

Hi Ryan, do you mind uploading the gpx track (unless I missed it in the first post)?  Thanks!

34 minutes ago, gearhead said:

Hi Ryan, do you mind uploading the gpx track (unless I missed it in the first post)?  Thanks!

Hey Mike! You should be able to download it here. If not, lemme know and I'll upload a file.

https://www.gaiagps.com/public/AWQW23QEt5wHy3pFw2X1mhYM

I'll update the main post as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like fun, bummer we can't go.  Have fun and be safe!  I love that area!

smiles, ladybug

• Like 1

As today, the Jeep is in the shop and is up in the air when I will get it back.  So feel free to bump me if someone wants to be added to attendee list.  

Regards

• Like 1
  • Sad 2