4x4tographer

13 FEB 2021: Boulder Pass | Moderate | Near CK/Minnehaha

Hey team, looks like I will be getting the trailer this weekend, so I'll beg off of this trip. Looking forward to doing it as an overnight though! See if this trailer lives up to it's billing.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, KtroubleA said:

Hey team, looks like I will be getting the trailer this weekend, so I'll beg off of this trip. Looking forward to doing it as an overnight though! See if this trailer lives up to it's billing.

Thanks for the heads up man! Please please please please post lots of photos of your trailer so I can live vicariously through you. 😬 Very excited for you guys, and looking forward to seeing the trailer in person some time!

Thanks for the updates Ryan. I have been wanting to check out Buckhorn Springs and this area in general since I did not make the last run out that way. This works perfect and these are some good changes. I could be interested in the overnight option in the spring.  See ya Saturday.

Edited by shellback91
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

We are good with the new rout/run, thanks!

Edited by Trail Toy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

We can bring extra fuel if anyone is concerned. We are set up to haul four 5 gal cans (seems excessive, I know) for future reference.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Stacey and Scott said:

We can bring extra fuel if anyone is concerned. We are set up to haul four 5 gal cans (seems excessive, I know) for future reference.

I’ll have a 5gal jerry can with me as well, but I believe everyone will be good on gas. 

• Like 1

Oh shoot.  Kelly and I had booked a cabin in Crown King for Saturday night.  I'm not familiar with the route.  Is there a place where we can still jump off the trail and find an easier route into Crown King?

Mike

7 hours ago, Eugene said:

Oh shoot.  Kelly and I had booked a cabin in Crown King for Saturday night.  I'm not familiar with the route.  Is there a place where we can still jump off the trail and find an easier route into Crown King?

Mike

Unfortunately no. Sorry man. However, the “front way” to Crown King from the i17 is clear and open.

1 hour ago, 4x4tographer said:

Unfortunately no. Sorry man. However, the “front way” to Crown King from the i17 is clear and open.

Thanks, Ryan.  We're going to take the "front way" route and skip this trip.  You can remove us from the list.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Thanks, Ryan.  We're going to take the "front way" route and skip this trip.  You can remove us from the list.

Mike

Totally understand. I hope you guys have an awesome time! I saw some pretty fun videos of people playing in the snow on Towers Mountain up there!