GRUNT

Transmission Shop Recommendation?

I would like to get a leaky seal replaced. I am looking for a reputable shop to take my GM(4L60E) transmission to. I can pull it myself and take it in. If they are a good shop and their dance card is not completely full, I would gladly pay them to pull it, if they aren't going to keep it for weeks.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

I love using Joe but he is so back logged. I was planning on giving him a call later today. My only issue is with the academy going, I am instructing five days a week and cannot get to the West side. :(

• Sad 1

if Joe can't get you in soon, call Jason at Absolute Offroad. they're still a long ways from you, but it's the only other shop i know i can trust: https://absolute-offroad.com/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theksmith said:

if Joe can't get you in soon, call Jason at Absolute Offroad. they're still a long ways from you, but it's the only other shop i know i can trust: https://absolute-offroad.com/

Jason does fantastic work!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GRUNT said:

I love using Joe but he is so back logged. I was planning on giving him a call later today. My only issue is with the academy going, I am instructing five days a week and cannot get to the West side. :(

If you're on the east side you may want to check McKay's automotive. AJ is one of the few honest shops left, we take all our rides to him for maintenance and repair work.  Even for a oil change well drive from Surprise to Mesa every time.

• Like 2