Sign in to follow this  
datrupr

2001 Mitsubishi Montero. Ready for any trip.

Yes, you heard right. I am selling my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero XLS. This has been a great truck and works great for the family but I am looking to go in a different direction. The truck currently has 107,000 miles. It is the XLS so no chrome, wood grain, or leather. Cloth is clean with no rips, stains, or tears. AM FM CD with 6 speakers, third row seats, cargo cover. Or, if you want, you can have the platform I built in the back and finish it (it needs carpet and a drawer built if you want). All maintanence done about two months ago. Runs great! It has ARB Bull Bar, 2 Hella 500 lights, OME 1.5" lift, Pathfinder A/T All Terrain 265/75/r16 tires on stock rims. Tires still in great shape with about 2/3 tread left. Cold AC, power windows, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, huge sunroof, 4.10 gears, limited slip rear diff, trimmed lower plastic molding. Everything works.

The bad: one dash light is out for the left rear wheel, half the HVAC control light is out, plenty of desert pinstriping. Located in Phoenix AZ. Send PM for questions or more info.

Extras included: Rear cargo cover, third row seat, factory front bumper, Cobra CB and mag mount antenna.

Asking $8500

Pics:

020-5.jpg

013-9.jpg

004-15.jpg

004-13.jpg

014-6.jpg

019-4.jpg

011-7.jpg

Comes with stickers but can be removed upon purchase.

Sory to see you part ith your steed. What direction are you going?

Ahhhh, I am staying in the SUV category, but what I'm looking at going to is still classified. Mostly because I have not made up my mind yet.

Yes, you heard right. I am selling my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero XLS. This has been a great truck and works great for the family but I am looking to go in a different direction. The truck currently has 107,000 miles. It is the XLS so no chrome, wood grain, or leather. Cloth is clean with no rips, stains, or tears. AM FM CD with 6 speakers, third row seats, cargo cover. Or, if you want, you can have the platform I built in the back and finish it (it needs carpet and a drawer built if you want). All maintanence done about two months ago. Runs great! It has ARB Bull Bar, 2 Hella 500 lights, OME 1.5" lift, Pathfinder A/T All Terrain 265/75/r16 tires on stock rims. Tires still in great shape with about 2/3 tread left. Cold AC, power windows, mirrors, locks, keyless entry, huge sunroof, 4.10 gears, limited slip rear diff, trimmed lower plastic molding. Everything works.

The bad: one dash light is out for the left rear wheel, half the HVAC control light is out, plenty of desert pinstriping. Located in Phoenix AZ. Send PM for questions or more info.

Extras included: Rear cargo cover, third row seat, factory front bumper, Cobra CB and mag mount antenna.

Asking $8500

WOW that is already a fair price! How much is it now? Who is the lucky buyer? No major repairs so far? Is this one already sold? This is the best SUV Mitsubishi can offer. Love it!

I thought that you sold this beast months ago.

Actually, I posted this up in July and it has not sold. I decided to take it off the market. Still no major repairs needed to it with over 115K on it. Recently I replaced both front wheel bearning/hub assemblies and the driver side front CV axle. It is still running great and has taken us on a several great trips. Thanks for your interest, but it is staying in the family for now. If things change, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Actually, I posted this up in July and it has not sold. I decided to take it off the market. Still no major repairs needed to it with over 115K on it. Recently I replaced both front wheel bearning/hub assemblies and the driver side front CV axle. It is still running great and has taken us on a several great trips. Thanks for your interest, but it is staying in the family for now. If things change, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

This is a nice find for a nice price. I can say you can never find a custom truck like this that almost brad new. How much is the price now?