4x4tographer

May 1, 2021: Badge of Honor Run | Crown King | Moderate-Difficult

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! A few quick notes before our CK run this weekend! 

1) DOWNLOAD THE APP! If you're participating in the earning your Jeep BoH badge for CK, make sure you download the Jeep Badge of Honor app from your favorite App Store. I believe its supposed on both Apple and Android.

2) APP PROBLEM! There is a brand new problem with the Jeep Badge of Honor app. Several of the newly added trails from across the nation have "disappeared" from the app. There's a firestorm about it on the Facebook groups. Reportedly, it's a technical glitch. Hopefully it will be resolved prior to Saturday. 

That said, make sure you take pictures of your rig on the trail. Grabbing one by the CK rock and up in town are excellent ideas. You can actually email those to Jeep as proof of participation on the trail in the event the app is still broken.

3) FUEL, FUEL, FUEL! Make sure you arrive at the meet up fully fueled up. Unless your rig is super thirsty, you'll have plenty for the entire day. If you need fuel, they normally sell it for a small fortune at the General Store in CK.

4) WEATHER CHECK! It's going to be HOT 🔥 in the valley of the sun on Saturday, so I'm glad we're going to beat the heat up in the Bradshaw Mountains. 🏔️

Please make sure you bring a LOT of water to stay hydrated!

5YI8QHT.png

PhBnQqK.png

• Like 1

Yuck.  I so don't miss living in that heat.  It's in the high 30s up here right now and raining/snowing.

• Haha 1

Please remove me from the attendee list.   Jeep is not Trail Ready.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello, I unfortunately need to drop out. I had new bumpers put on last week and am having issues so into the shop it must go. I’m sorry for the short notice.

• Like 1

What an adventure today!  Thanks to Ryan for leading!  It is amazing how much that section of the trail has changed over the years.......not like I remember at all!   😮

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gearhead said:

What an adventure today!  Thanks to Ryan for leading!  It is amazing how much that section of the trail has changed over the years.......not like I remember at all!   😮

Thanks for hanging out Mike! Always fun to see you spanking the pants off these obstacles!

Yeah its incredible how quickly and how much that trail changes year to year and even over just a few months!

• Like 4

Finally made it back to Show Low around 2115. What a great day besides starting out the morning on the wrong foot. Thanks for leading the run Ryan. Was great seeing everyone again.

• Like 4

sounds like there's a story here...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2