Sign in to follow this  
dzJeepChic

6/19/21 12P-2P ORP Charity Project: Feed My Starving Children, Mesa AZ

13 minutes ago, Bradywgn71 said:

Love that you are doing this. Sorry we can't make this date as we will be moving our RV to it's summer home in Rimrock this day.

Thank you, and I completely understand. Cool beans you found a place and it's coming together now!

Diane, it is only me 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!! I've honed our reservation so FMSC knows to expect 17 of us. 

Please arrive a 10 - 15 minutes early so we can group up.

FYI, when you're preparing to go into the packing facility, you will be asked to stow all your personal belongings in (provided) lockers. This includes jewelry, keys, phone, purses, etc. Now that I know better, I'm not wearing any jewelry, and I'm leaving my phone/purse in my Jeep, so I don't have to mess with that.

See everyone on Saturday!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No way to weasel out of work, sorry.

3 hours ago, Stacey and Scott said:

No way to weasel out of work, sorry.

It's all good. 

Oh, also - everyone is required to wear close-toed shoes. I know some of you be like...

Dog Shoes GIF

• Haha 2

But wait! There's more...

4.      Masks. Per CDC Guidelines, unvaccinated individuals and children under the age of 12 are highly recommended to wear a face covering in our facility.

5.      Arrival. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your packing session for check-in, jewelry removal and table assignment.

6.      Water. Due to COVID, our drinking fountains are shut down. If you think you may want water during your session, please bring your own.

• Like 2

I thought I signed up already - please put Katie and I on the list for this! 
unfortunately Maya will be with her dad this weekend

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@dzJeepChic I am so sorry but @4x4tographer and I (plus girls) will need to back out. I know I talked to you about needing to leave early but we just got an updated schedule for the morning dance dress rehearsal and we would be late arriving. We don’t think that is fair to all you amazing people volunteering. Maybe next time it will work out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Yodamom said:

@dzJeepChic I am so sorry but @4x4tographer and I (plus girls) will need to back out. I know I talked to you about needing to leave early but we just got an updated schedule for the morning dance dress rehearsal and we would be late arriving. We don’t think that is fair to all you amazing people volunteering. Maybe next time it will work out. 

I did not meant to react to that post, thought I was somewhere else. 😞

• Like 1