shellback91

Moab Early Fall 2022, Maybe?

15 hours ago, johnpa said:

What new ride

2014 JKU Sahara.  Traded Grace in on her.  She's got a little lift (2 inch AEV) and brand new 33s on stock rims.  Wide open for mods.....but she's my daily so she has to stay tame.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MzPriss said:

2014 JKU Sahara.  Traded Grace in on her.  She's got a little lift (2 inch AEV) and brand new 33s on stock rims.  Wide open for mods.....but she's my daily so she has to stay tame.

I'm super stoked for you! Nothing against Grace; she was awesome too, and took you on many sweet adventures, but now you can really go places! 😘

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dzJeepChic said:

I'm super stoked for you! Nothing against Grace; she was awesome too, and took you on many sweet adventures, but now you can really go places! 😘

Grace took me great places, the new yet to name herself ride will take me further.  I'm ready for some new adventures.  I haven't hitched up my trailer to her yet, need to get a maiden voyage scheduled to shake her down.  Hopefully by the time this Moab trip has a solid schedule, I'll have a deadline for myself to have her ready to roll on something more challenging.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Alrighty gang, as the kids say it's on like Donkey Kong!  This will be an Offroad Passport Club Event.  I created a post here with a metric-💩-ton of detail, maybe too much.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1